[CLOSED] Clothing and Ad Designs

About me

Hi! My user is ixArcher, and I am a clothing and ad designer! I have been on Roblox since 2017 and designing ads since early September '20, and clothing since early July '20. Since then, I have created my own clothing group (which I upload only when I have time) ixAesthetics

About the Offer

I’m willing to do free clothing and ad designs, in exchange for a review on my clothing or ad portfolios (whichever I designed for you) You can be honest, but the review must be mostly positive. I’m looking for the vouches to overpower any negative ones that may be incorrect or not completely true.

I’m doing this for free for some practice, and of course vouches.

Prices

This is completely free, but I will only be accepting 5 slots per clothing/ad
If you get a slot for my designs, the maximum amount of designs is 3 for clothing, 1 for ads.

Terms
ღ I can decline a request if I find I cannot do it
ღ I will do mostly vouches in my comfort zone
ღ I will send you a watermarked copy of whatever I design for you, and will give you the complete version once you post your review. I recommend you run it by me before posting.

Contact

I currently don’t have access to discord, if you’re interested we can message through DevForum. You must PM me to get a slot.

10 Likes

Looks really cool, but I must ask: Why do you, and many other clothing designers, choose not to make “Military wear”?

Surely you’re limiting the number of clients you have which can’t be good for business.

1 Like

I personally don’t enjoy making military wear. I design because I like designing, and I keep my passion for designing because I do what I enjoy. If I were to make military wear, it is just out of my comfort zone and not something I would like making.

2 Likes

I’m interested in an Ad Design! I will run a PM to you shortly.

1 Like

Hey, I’m clothing desinger, and I’m interesed.

1 Like

Please send me a PM to get a slot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same, I dont enjoy making military wear

2 Likes

four ad slots are still open! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I DM’ed you yesterday. :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

I would be interested in an AD Slot.