Closed Devlog About My Game

CrashNation is what the ChrisATM fans used to call themselves back when he used to do normal Roblox videos, so it might cause some confusion, but it might also bring some popularity to the game.

1 Like

Sorry, last reply about this, but is this what it would be supposed to look like?

1 Like

Exactly like that. Then remains the code

1 Like

Do you think I should change the name?

I think it’s fine since ChrisATM has completely changed his channel. That same fan group, i don’t think it exists any more, because ChrisATM now only does roblox studio videos.

1 Like

Actually Hirring someone to build me a REALISTIC map for this game, so if anyone is interested please tell me! It will look like the Italy map from BeamNG

Nice! Thats quite a nice idea.
How much would you be paying? you could post a job offer on the talent hub. I think i know someone that could do it.

1 Like

Now try it with more bones. See if its laggy or not. :trollface:

1 Like

I posted on talent hub, but I’m really looking for someone experimented in realistic natural maps. I start from 30k rbx and can go up to 50k, and even add some $

Never thought of it I don’t know why😂.but it’s a nice idea, I will try!

I tried with twice the bones, it doesn’t lag but it is so unstable the softbody disappears 3 seconds after spawned

released a prototype of the physics here:

lol while crashing into the wall I got stuck hanging under ground with only a wheel.

1 Like

Yeah there is a lot to fix lol :joy: but I will do that

Beam ng has like 20 bones just for a trunk. You need more bones so its more organic so try to make it more stable in the code

Okay perfect ! Thanks for the suggestion👍 I will try but I have a lot of other thinks to fix before, and make a realistic chassis for a good simulation

1 Like

Revolutionary.

Truly, a breakthrough in Roblox softbody physics.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I ll try to make it even better :+1:

1 Like

Are you using your own physics code or roblox physics? If you are using your own physics code then maybe add iterations or substeps for higher accuracy and less bugs.

1 Like

I will try to do this ! Thanks for the suggestion :+1: