[CLOSED] Employment for exploreDev

About Us

Hi everyone my name is Ben the current owner of exploreDev we currently looking for some people to work on our staff team for our upcoming project devPartner. This project will essentially be a game in which developers can go to, to connect with others based off of if they are looking for commissions or looking to hire. To keep it simple it is gonna be used as a hub for easy connection between developers. Features like a cool custom search filter will allow you to shuffle through loads of developers and find the right person for you depending on price as well as categories like building and scripting.

The Team
@Intrance - Scripter/Builder
@bensyncs - Community Manager/Builder

About The Job

Currently we are looking for people to work in the following positions:
Social Media Influencer
Community Safety Team

Payment

This is a volunteer position, we currently are not offering a payment although we are hoping as the project gains traction we will be able to offer percentage income depending on earnings.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/explore_dev
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

exploreDev Staff

19 Likes

As a former staff member, I highly suggest you should apply. Amazing community all around when it comes to the staff team, and amazing community engagement opportunities! Goodluck to all that apply!

1 Like

looks interesting. i’ll go join!

1 Like

A great opportunity that I took and you should too, I cant wait to see some new faces!

1 Like

Didn’t even know this existed! Well, I’m gonna be busy for the next few hours.

1 Like

As a Manager, I highly suggest you should apply. Amazing place to display your creations and a awsome community that is ready do support you if you got some problems with your projects!

Also a good place for collabin with some other developers. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d love to be a part of this!

2 Likes

Would definitely recommend applying for exploreDev, the community a long with the activity is fantastic and the Managers are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met.

2 Likes

Thanks! That is so nice to here. We really like to interact with our community.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what this amazing community will bring, from talented developers to extraordinary staff team exploreDev does have potential. I’ve already signed up to be part of the staff team and good luck to those who did too! :partying_face:

One note: @bensyncs is a really nice guy and so you will regret it if you didn’t sign in. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Will be applying :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a former member, i must say the community is absolutely lovely! If you want to become part of a welcoming community with respectful and mature staff, this is the place to be!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for applying, each applicant means a lot as it shows the dedication in our community for helping out.

Hello, I’m interested in your topic concerning Employment for your group.
I just have a question, what does Community Safety Team do in your group exactly?

1 Like

The Community Safety Team will be responsible in monitoring our server and in game communication between our community. Since this is a platform in which the community can advertise and pair togethor as well as commission each other we want to ensure that it is being done fairly and in the safest manner. As well as abiding by all the rules set by Roblox and Discord.

Yes, I would like to apply for the Community Safety team role though I have no discord.

1 Like

The issue is that you will need a Discord account to be able to complete the tasks at hand, if you are interested in applying then you will need to create an account anyway as it is mandatory to have an account to be on our Community Safety Team.

Ok I created a discord account here it is.
Rbxmega#3338

Please send me instructions for the job via messaging me here in the DevForum.

1 Like

i’m interested, are the roles filled?

1 Like

Applications are still open until tonight, you can still go apply by joining our Discord which is in our twitter bio and going to #information to learn more.