[CLOSED] ENLITE Resort Development Positions Available

04E67814-3F12-49C3-B1C8-41E58956C5F7

About Us

ENLITE Hotels & Resorts is a resort orientated group which is very close to release. There are many things that our amazing Development Team has been working on but we are looking to commission more people to our Development Team to make sure our project runs smoothly and to release sooner! Please note that we are pretty strict on hiring Developers, and are only looking for highly skilled, experienced Developers with about 2+ years of experience.

We currently have 170 Members in our group. And expect to release in Mid October.

The Team
@Zxacqz - Founder & Owner
@dalevv - Lead Programmer & UI Designer
@lowkeysIimed - Programmer (New)
@Hxrdware @QuataunNecklace - Development Advisor
@Mr_ProsperRBX - Lead Architect/Builder
@Lxevz - UI & Graphic Designer
@YOU - Builder (Vacant 1)

(You will be in Internship for about a month, but you still will be paid.)

The progress place will only accessible to certified testers and our team.

About The Jobs

• Builder: We are looking for a pair of professional builders with prior experience in this type of building genre to join our team. You will be described the map we want to work towards and will be given plenty of reference pictures. You’ll be expected to work with other members on the team properly and consistently throughout the development process, including anybody else in the building position.

* Scripter: We are looking for an experienced programmer with prior experience in this type of game to join our team. You will be given a set of tasks to complete which may expand throughout the development process. You’ll be expected to work with other members on the team, especially the Lead Scripter.

* UI Designer: We are looking for an experienced UI designer. You will be given a bunch of framework description with sample images of what we want to be completed, which again may expand throughout the development process. You’ll be expected to work with other members of the team.

We expect you to have 2+ years of experience.

We expect you to listen to you’re superiors and Development Advisors. (Dalevv - Lead Programmer | Mr_ProsperRBX - Architect)

This job will be long-term, you will remain in your development positions even after the process has ended. We’re looking for a team that will stick by us throughout our whole time running the group. Payment will be consistent. You will be credited for your work on our Public Handbook and game description(s).

Payment

Team members will be paid in Robux and will recieve a monthly payment of 10K and 40K for evry new version build.

Building Style (For Builders)

We are hoping to have a Builder to have their building style similar to this one.

Interested? Contact Us

When commenting if you’re interested, please provide examples of your previous work and experience along with your timezone. Portfolios are preferred.

You must be 13 years or older to apply and have a registered Discord account. Feel free to drop any questions below this post, or directly towards me at Zack!#001 .

Please do not contact me directly if you don’t have examples or a portfolio to provide.

Thanks for your time and interest!

9 Likes

Hello I would like to apply for the Ui Designer Position!

I can’t add your discord so please contact me.
Kenny_Ronin#8671

Ty. Im looking forward to work with you!

(Portfolios and past works can be shown in Dms)

Is there gfx artist position? (i dont really need payment at the moment)

Sadly, the UI Designer positions are full!

Sadly, the UI Designer positions are closed!

Sadly, not! We only have Builders now!

I’m interested in this position. I’ve sent you a friend request. I hope to work with you.

Hello, there! Have you sent a friend request to my discord? If so please say your username I tend to get alot of friend requests!

Hello, I am interested in the building position. My username on Discord is Kara#0003, I have sent you a friend request, assuming the Username was Zack!#0001.

I am looking forward to speaking with you!

Hello I would love to help you on this I am very experienced in building hotels etc.

My discord is A1.2trappy#4996

Can’t wait to speak!

I could do UI, Zack if you want :).

Is a modeler position open as well?

Of course Lev! I know how experienced you are, and you would be perfect for the team! I will Direct Message you on Discord soon to clarify anything that requires attention.

Depends, do you have a portfolio on you?

Is the building Position still open? I’ve added you on discord, I’m just waiting for you to add me back :slight_smile:

I do. Here My discoed it’s also ZackDaBoi#9067 if we could talk there

Contacted you. My username is laughingeevees#8659, and I am intrested in becoming a builder. My portfolio is here. Thanks, and have a great day! :smile:

Hey, I added you on discord about 3 days ago, and I haven’t had any reply. Is the builder position still available?

My discord is : Disordinance.#8793

Sorry for the late reply! I will accept rn!

No worries!

(thirtycharsthirtychars)