[CLOSED FOR NOW] Lunar Mission Is looking for Scripters!

Lunar Mission:

Hello, I’m Darthvader7MD aka FixedUsers or Raidrias. Me and my team are looking for some extra hands on our latest project, Lunar Mission.

About Us

This is the Lunar Development team. Our group is named Lunar Military. Our current team and what we still need is shown below.

The Team
@Darthvader7MD - Owner/Animator
@RaidHavoc - GFX Artist
@micheru - Main Scripter
@TruthInALie & @Green_Plastic - Map Builder
@Rudy_Dev - Terrain Artist
@Ezmoreth - Modeler

The game has not yet started development aside from the combat and inventory system. The current progress can be shown in this demo:

About The Job

Our game aims to break the boundary between group and game. The game will involve players spawning on the moon and mining for ores while killing aliens. There will also be a base and exclusive armor/weapons for the Lunar Military group which players may join and rank up in at any time.

The combat system is already completed, as well as the ability to buy armor and weapons from shops and equip them in your inventory.

Example From The Game “Illum 2” Above

What is the game about? Here is our game design document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rTO5PGlfQE5AYt3my1mcE7d_QVt0BJnG77ESL8GN0ic/edit?usp=sharing

The Scripter will be allowing players to click and hold with their mining laser equipped to emit a beam, when the beam hits an ore the ore gets smaller and their backpack fills. When they have a full backpack they may deposit it for money.

The UI designer will be designing billboard and screen UI for the different ores, the lasers, and the player interface.

The builders will be tasked with creating a unique and iconic terrain resembling the moon while also including a variety of terrain and builds mixed into it. There will be a safe area for players to spawn in and mine ores however, like a moon station, however outside players may fight each other and kill aliens. There will also be extensive mines for players to explore and collect ores in their backpacks.

The Modellers will be creating low-poly but still detailed armors and laser/miners for players to use, as well as backpacks, and other small models around the maps the builders could not create.

Payment

Scripters will receive 35% of the games revenue, Builder 20%.
Modellers, terrainers, and UI designers will be paid in commissions. Payment can be determined in DMs for these commissions.

How will you know the game will make money and produce a profit, and in turn generate you robux? Project’s I have had the pleasure of working on in the past have reached upwards of 750k to almost million place visits and earn thousands of robux.

For example:

If you have any questions about payments or other development feel free to inquire on discord or in the replies.

Contact Us

I recommend contacting me on discord at Darth#7008 or here on the devforum. Preferably on discord to communicate with the team easily. 13 years or older, please.

I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will be gathering all of the current progress into one demo to show off what we have so far, stay tuned. I will add it to the post shortly

1 Like

is there any way you guys can do commission payment for models?

Why is the scripter only receiving 25%, while UI and Modelers are also getting %. This is not following the usual format. Ui and models should be commissioned.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, I will update it so they are paid per-asset.

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve updated the payment plan for modelers, UI designers and terrainers.

1 Like

anyway, I’m interested in the modeler position.

here is some of my work. (Its all for a game I’m working on)

https://www.roblox.com/games/4566585848/Gun-Showcase-FTT

https://www.roblox.com/games/4566625741/Props-Map-Making-Showcase-FTT

https://www.roblox.com/games/4527740214/Humvee-Testing-FTT

And as far as what I charge, This is a 15 dollar USD Ferris wheel I built for someone.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4535639291/ferris-wheel

1 Like

Just curious, you are a programmer. Why don’t you program your own game and recruit the other roles? You can earn more as the programmer of your own game, right?

1 Like

It is a lot of programming involved, which is why I am hiring 1 programmer instead of multiple so he and I can both work on the game.

I’ve added a demo showcase to display our current progress so far. The inventory system and shops was a commission done by TerrenceHood_UNSC and the guns were worked on by me and AlphariousAeulous.

I saw your models and they looked pretty good. Have you ever done SciFi or space related modeling before, and if not, do you think you could still do well in that area? Reference images could be provided. Lastly, do you have a discord?

yes. yes. yes. Ezmoreth#9570

this gun took me like 30 minutes. The guy didn’t pay so I never bothered texturing it.

3 Likes

Quick question is the pic of the character mining with a laser is that what you have so far or are you using it as an example?

1 Like

The picture used is an example, taken from “Illum 2”

Lunar Mission is still open and looking for a builder, UI designer, and main scripted. Send applications to Darth#7008

You’ve been hired as modeler after you complete the tasks given in DMs. Still open for scripter and UI designers.

I can help you Wizzardofazz#8707

I’m a programmer. My portfolio is here:

I’ve added you on discord, @Darth. Do you accept percentage payments?

Update: We have completed the team except for a main programmer. The scripter will be allowing players to click and hold with their mining laser equipped to emit a beam, when the beam hits an ore the ore gets smaller and their backpack fills. When they have a full backpack they may deposit it for money.

Make sure to contact me at Darth#5538, payment can be discussed in DMs. Still open!