[CLOSED] Frappé® (290k members) - Hiring a Full Time Builder! [100K+ R$]

Frappé® - Development Opportunity

Group link

About Us

Hi there! You’re probably here because you’re at least slightly interested in building for Frappé - sweet, but if you’re not familiar of us, here’s some helpful history about our group! We are a long-standing, ever-growing, café group called Frappé® which was established on the 26th June, 2013. Ever since our launch, we’ve been leaders in the fast-evolving café industry on Roblox, and we’re still going strong! Some awesome stats about our group include 11.5 million place visits, over 290k group members, and a massive community server with over 17,000 members and counting!

The Team

@new_slates - Development Overseer
[VACANT] - Builder

@TheFurryFish - Scripter and UI Design
@clv2 - Scripter
@Uracy - Scripter
@o5ls - Bot Developer

@Yaeo - Graphics Artist
@Frxshy - Graphics Artist
@keIIys - Clothing Design
@XanderBerkeley Clothing Design

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our V5 Development Team and help bring us into the future of the café industry; in our forthcoming version, we’re looking to revolutionize systems and the face of cafés on Roblox. That’s where you’d come in: we need someone to join our team to build our newest instalment of café, from our current V4. After V5, we’d keep you on as a full-time Developer keeping the community hyped with frequent updates to group games.

Note: We need to keep our features of V5 top secret from the general public so you’ll only be told explicit features we’d like to include if you’re part of a selected few that have passed the short and simple application process - but we promise you, they’re very exciting!

Proficiency Requirements:
  • Well-standing Roblox Developer (i.e. no recent negative activity on Roblox and/or in our community)
  • Ability to craft both high detail and low-poly models using 3D modelling software as well as advanced building ability using Roblox Studio
  • Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and also work cooperatively in a team
  • Creative, hard-worker, dedicated, respectful and motivated to complete the build to your best ability
  • Good level of experience with working with smooth terrain
  • Knowledge and some experience with reducing performance issues and optimisation of your builds (i.e. reducing lag in your builds)

Payment and Perks

Ah… the best part! What’s in it for you by becoming a Builder and Developer in general at Frappé?

• A base payment of 100K R$ which is bound to get higher the more features we include and the quality of the build
  • Ability to work within an experienced team of developers that are at the top of their game
  • An excellent opportunity to add an amazing piece of work and experience to your portfolio - as it’s pretty common knowledge Frappé Developers are only the best!
  • Work in an awesome supportive environment with an active community, who adore every update you push - we’d like to boast we are one of the best café communities!

How do I apply?

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or via Discord @oli#3673 on the official Frappé Community Server (invite is simply, ‘frappe’), if you’re interested in sending in an application or have any questions pertaining to the position/payment etc.

Thank you for your interest,

new_slates
President and Head of Development
Frappé

27 Likes

I’m interested, fungamer153#3798

1 Like

I am interested, DaffyDavinko#0078.

1 Like

Hi im intrested im a Lowpoly builder and hope we can figure something out
My Disc miguel6021#9775

1 Like

I’m interested, h1ddenscript#1337

1 Like

I’m interested in building for your group.
Bohors#5794

1 Like

I’m interested in this opportunity!
Squidzyee#8896

1 Like

Hi there! I am extremely interested,

Discord Username: Fabi#6839

1 Like

I’m interested, Dirty Dan#8272

1 Like

Interested. Discord: Saccharine#5230

1 Like

I am very interested, AxzYamir#0750

Very interested. :slight_smile: Jackpho#1403

I’m interested, Dark-Sama#8056 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m interested, heres my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

I’m interested. My discord is @ScriptSkater#7679.

I have sent you a Discord request and here is my handle: Fomer#3002

I have read the proficiency requirements and believe I meet the criteria of those requirements, but I still don’t know exactly what I’d be building for the group. I would like to discuss more details on what the hired builder should be building, as I am not familiar with the group or community.

2 Likes

ooo, I’m interested! ari!!#1965

Would you also be in need of a composer?

I’m Interested in this position. I believe that I would be a great fit due to my Communication skills and my previous experience working in Large groups such as “United States Military 1960’s” And a few more. Here is my Dev Forum Portfolio [PORTFOLIO] RajeshKothrappaIi - Building

You can contact me on Discord “Human#0806”

Very interested in this position, I have added you on Discord @Interveptic#0265 hoping to get the job! :slight_smile: I know this is going to be a hard assignment, but i’m always down for the challenge.