[Closed] Free Programmer for Hire

About Me

Hey, I’m AhsanVII. I’ve been on Roblox for over 10 years (6 with my current account). I started playing Roblox as a hobby and eventually, I created my first game which was fortunate enough to be featured by Roblox multiple times. I learned to program on Roblox by myself over a period of time, which has helped me a lot in understanding other programming languages, and especially in school.

Showcase

I have no proper portfolio to share because I no longer have access to much of what I’ve done in the past. However, I have created a stock market system for a popular 1980s roleplay game, I do not work for the group anymore and cannot find the link to the game, but I still have access to the dev forum I posted to help players understand the system.

Availability

I am available to work most of the day on weekends, and limited time on weekdays because of school. I am interested in short projects, where you need X and Y done rather than to complete a whole game.

Payment

As mentioned before, I am willing to work free of charge in order for me to gather an adequate portfolio I find presentable so that I can work for monetary gain in the future.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at ahsan#4072.

I hope you have an amazing rest of the week! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Added you on disc, looking for a scripter. dank Jolly#2608

2 Likes

He worked for me, very good scripter and splendid service!

3 Likes

He is the best scripter I have ever seen who worked for me for FREE.

2 Likes

For reference, I made @ZexityBlox a really cool trail system.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

Let me tell you an interesting story, so, I have been trying to figure out how to make a cool trail system for weeks and weeks but, couldn’t create it so, i was going to give up but, then I found AhsanVII wanted to give it a shot then asked him for help then he managed to finish it in less than freaking 10 minutes!!! :smiley: :heart:

4 Likes

Hello! I will hire you to be a scripter for my simulator, I assume you work for free, and eventually I will pay you. I sent you a friend request on discord PawsomeDev#6063

3 Likes

I have sent you a discord request Ds.soccer#3721

1 Like

There’s tons of tutorials on this, that’s probably why he finished it in such a short period amount of time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know there’s tons of tutorials but, I wanted it to be different not like the tutorials in YouTube.

3 Likes

I have sent you a DM, I’m not sure if you saw it or not but reply when you can.

Roblox developer, IT’S FREEEE!
That stock market program is pretty neat, ngl. Best of luck on your portfolio!

1 Like

Such a lovely guy, did what I needed quickly. Would definitely recommend! All the best bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
I will try to explain my self

I would like one Tool, a Book.
When you enter the book you will have to choose (the type of game is a Museum)
Real Life OR ROBLOX and if someone clicks in roblox,there will be some Icons of the roblox Games and people(fron the past) and if you click in ine Icon, When you click on it to be a Story about that game/person. I hope you Understand me.
Could you do that?
I will pay you some robux because what I want is difficult.

Hey!

I was wondering if you could work for a 370,000 member Military group.

We currently are in dire need of a programmer, looking forward to your reply!

Hello!

Would you be interested in becoming a scripter / developer for an upcoming military group? Please let me know.

Discord - Espelk#7058