[CLOSED] Hevix Studios - Adventure Game

About Us

Hi there! We are Hevix Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Adventure World! It is a like pokemon brick bronze where you travel, go on adventures etc! No pets or pokemons, nothing related to that, the only thing that is related is adventuring, y’know. You do quests, obstacles and fight your way through monsters and much more!

The Team
@x_ontez - Head Developer
@OsirisThorn - Builder
@tycoonerpor - Builder
@Brickxyplx - Investor
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - Animator
@couldbeyou - Graphics Artist (GFX and such)
@couldbeyou - GUI Designer

SCRIPTER : MUST BE ABLE TO SCRIPT ALMOST ANYTHING WITH 3-4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
You can see our progress so far here: Adventure World - Roblox
(acess to the game is not open to the public yet as we have not released the game, when game is finished it will be public)
Join our group here : Hevix Studios - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team! We expect high quality work from you. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 50 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take a reasonable amount of time as we want high quality work and were planning to release the alpha version in a month or so.

Payment

We are paying via robux each month. We will pay developers by looking at what they have done and the overall work they have created etc! We will pay using the percentage method in the group payouts.
If we earn robux from the game, we will pay the devs from that but we will still pay developers as we have 1K+ funds. Keep in mind that you will only be payed if you actually put effort into your work.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via our discord which can be found in the google form that you have have to do to apply. Here is the link to the google form : https://forms.gle/oG4QPUPyXw9v5aFb8
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

DEVELOPERS WILL BE PICKED IN A FEW DAYS Applications will be closed in a few days when devs are picked but they will open for stuff such as game moderators when game releases

1 Like

Forgot to add in that there can be multiple scripters, builders, gui devs, and more.
@DailyPlayedRoblox is one of our gui devs.

1 Like

I’m interested, I’ll leave you my discord to speak privately lasdar17 # 9866

1 Like

For anyone that applied, please apply again as I missed a question.

What do you mean @cricketbrick? (30 charactersss)

Im interested as GFX Designer. Kate’s | GFX Designer Portfolio

Please fill the form that is provided in the post.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.