[CLOSED] Hiring an Experienced Scripter

Heyo! I’m Simulation_Studio a 17 y/o experienced builder and terrain developer for over 6 years and an ex-game developer for Just For Fun™ . I’m currently a full-time student studying Law, Politics, and History and looking forward to specializing in Intellectual Property Law. I’m also a volunteer retail assistant at a charity helping vulnerable adults and children.

For the past few years, I’ve been contributing to a broad variety of big-name studios and developers, if that’s through my advice, development, or management. However, I’ve decided it’s time for me to create my own studio and start up my own games!

This is where I need your help, I’m searching for an equally experienced scripter to be my partner in my new studio named “The Simulation Studio” and take on the challenge of crafting our new game(s), which is already planned out as “The Game.”

I’m looking for a partner, who specializes in scripting and is comfortable and be happy with the following:

• Designing basic user-interface
  • Both backend and frontend scripting(databases, core systems, etc…)
  • Actively contributing to ideas and suggestions
  • Interacting with the community
  • Dedicating at least 5 hours to the studio per week
  • Mutual trust between you and me.

Finally! The most interesting part. The main gameplay of the game is very simple, for the ease of understanding, here is a diagram explaining the concept:

Diagram

This game idea was inspired by the TikTok sound “The Game”

The finance side of this project as well as the monetization such as dev products and game passes will be shared with the person I choose as my partner.

As my partner, we will both receive an equal amount of 50% of all the revenue generated from this and any future projects we decide to take on.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or on one of the following:
Twitter - @Triorion_RBLX
Discord - lil’grande#5810 (if it doesn’t work send me your discord on the DevForum.)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I think I’m interested in your project ! I tried to contact you on discord but it seems your name is incorrect :confused: Here is mine : Mathéo#7710

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your interest.

I’m not too sure why that is, for some it works for others it doesn’t anyhow I’ve added you.

I suspect it’s the apostrophe - the devforum changes them to a different character, which I expect Discord doesn’t recognize.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.