[CLOSED] Hiring Level Builder [10k R$ per hour]

EDIT: Applications closed. Thank you everyone who applied. I will be contacting each of you individually soon.

Hiring Builder!

About the Job

I’m looking to hire a builder to make a new level for the game A Wolf Or Other (aka. AWOO). The game is approaching 200 million total visits, and it is long overdue for a big update. The level will be added to the game in a way that it will be cycled periodically between rounds with the existing level. The map should facilitate gameplay that involves exploration and combat (melee and shooting). The map needs to stand out from the existing map, but still be mysterious and dark. The buildings and architecture can be anything from medieval era to 1900’s so that the game’s custom character’s don’t feel out of place.

The map should be a small section of a city or village. It should have clear visual obstacles for map boundaries, and rooms for players to hide and explore. Sight should be limited with the layout so that players cannot see or shoot long distances.

Reference example

Bulleted details:

• You will be developing for the game A Wolf Or Other (aka. AWOO)
  • Develop a new map to be added to a map rotation
  • Built to support the gameplay (Murderer-esque gameplay)
  • Dark and …Mysterious
  • Medieval-Victorian architecture
  • Reference materials and active feedback can be provided
  • Small / medium sized map, to support 12 players

Payment

The offer is 10k R$ per hour. If you prefer a different payment method or style, let me know.

Contact / Apply

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, on this thread or private message. When applying, please provide:

• Tell me a bit about yourself
  • Screenshots or links to similar work that you have done
  • A portfolio if you have one

I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello, I am interested in the job and I hope we can work together soon! Here is my portfolio: Procfile's portfolio
If you would like to know more add me on Discord at: Artibyte#1517 I hope to get in contact.

1 Like

Hey my name is Joseph and I have played your game during the most recent egg hunt. I really like the game style making me feel like I’m in a film. Anyways, this is my portfolio:

Contact me on discord at: Villanelle#1313

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! My name is Saif! I am interested in the position.

1 Like

Sent a DevForum PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

I have more examples if u want. Discord:
TheSlayer#3268

My portfolio covers most of the basics… But I’d be remiss to say I wasn’t extremely interested in this project; I’m actually working on a passion project based around Gaslight Fantasy, so I’ve been immersing myself in victorian architecture and styles for a few weeks now.

While I haven’t completed any Small maps recently (personally I’m a go big or go home kinda guy) Its a rather simple transition. I’d love to hear more about the project!

Some simple modular pieces for victorian buildings

Some Not-So-Simple victorian buildings

(Still needed to add some extra windows in around the tower)

I can of course work in smaller part counts, its just that my personal projects tend to reflect higher brick usage :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also pretty well versed in terrain generation;

Portside Commerce is a pretty great example; though again, rather massive due to it being a personal project

Pictures of Said Terrain

2 Likes

Hello! People just call me Coney. I enjoy building a lot in roblox studio, and It isn’t hard to adjust to a certain build style. I have experience in Blender, Terrain, and just roblox studio. I haven’t really been apart of a popular developer group, nor have I worked on popular games, but I hope you could give me the chance. :slight_smile:

I’m really excited to have the chance to possibly work with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. :+1:

Here’s my portfolio: (Closed) Coney133 - A detailed builder

This build is probably the closest I have to the build style you are wanting. Like I said before, it isn’t super hard for me to adjust build styles.

Abandoned Laboratory

Laboratory Contest - Roblox

You can contact me on discord, Coneylove133#2653 Or you can contact me on Twitter, which is linked on my portfolio.

Thanks!

Hello! I am highly interested, here is my portfolio. (I could actually build more models for you for proof)
Portfolio link: [Portfolio] 21kOsaka's building portfolio

Interested, portfolio
Arc_ade's Building/Modeling Portfolio (Open) down below, my contacts Arc#2777

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.