[CLOSED] [HIRING SCRIPTER] Equal Pay!

April '1

• We’re looking to improve on the current ROBLOX genre of Pirate RPG games, with an immersive and highly interactive game play experience. Primarily inspired by Sea of Thieves, the project is set to have a open world map focusing on a high level of realism in art and game play style.
  • You’ll be working alongside the Project Manager and Lead Artist in adding functionality and game play to the game
  • You can expect to be a major part of this project as you will take the position of the Lead Programmer
  • Currently, The map is in Alpha where we are starting to put everything together.

We are looking for an experienced scripter to join our team as our lead programmer. We expect someone with an advanced level of Lua who is able to take on a variation of tasks and one that can put full focus onto this project. Progress is monitored daily, however, you may allocate your own time as long as the given tasks are completed on time. This is the perfect opportunity for an advanced programmer to earn some cash, further expand their skills and get recognition.

Game Design Document: High Seas Game Design - Google Docs

Required Skills and Background

• An extensive knowledge of Lua, with the ability to create clean, debugged code with comments for easier modification as well as the capability of reading and editing already made scripts
  • A minimum of 1 full year of experience in Lua, the more the better as the jobs given can be rather difficult.

What to Expect

• Combat System (Guns, Melee)
  • Ship Mechanics (Smooth sailing)
  • Cannon Mechanics (Reloading, Firing,)
  • Fort Mechanics (Players compete the fort to get loot)
  • Health, Stamina. Hunger System

Overall,you will receive a fair and equal pay with the creator. 

Everyone on the team will receive 30% of all game revenue and the remaining
10% will go to ads.

DISCORD: ScottyBoy#9688 - Send a request and once accepted,please send a portfolio of previous works. Discord is required and will be our only communications platform.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hi, this sounds interesting, I am a scripter, here is my portfolio: Programmer available!.
I am lodok3#0638 on discord. I have had over 1 year of experience with lua including my old account, lodok3 (Nextea - Roblox). I can effectively use modulescripts and have created my own inventory system and health,hunger and stamina system with AGF (AeroGameFramework)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.