🔴 CLOSED 🔴
I’m Kittenz, a Roblox developer who specializes in scripting. I’ve scripted on Roblox since mid-2017, since I joined Roblox when I was 11 years old. I started programming outside Roblox in 2016.
I have experience working with VS Code, Rojo, GitHub, Luau, and frameworks like Knit.
- Developer: JustKitten Studio
- Time: October 2019-June 2020
- Position: Lead scripter
Obby Time is a competitive obstacle run game. Run and jump across multiple themed maps to become a revered Obby Legend! Collect coins and gems to buy those sweet sweet accessories, pets, trails and auras!
I worked on it with my fellow developer @JustArsenic.
(CANCELLED) Pirates of the Dead Seas
- Developer: Splatter Games
- Time: September 2020-January 2021
- Position: Scripter
Pirates of the Dead Seas is an action-adventure game mainly based on the Steam game Sea of Thieves.
#RobloxDev stuff from my Twitter
My time zone is GMT+2.
I have school from 8-9:30 AM to 12:30-2 PM on weekdays (if not on a holiday).
I have to do my homework after school (if not on a holiday).
I don’t have any fixed schedule. I’ll just work on Roblox stuff after school and homework.
I accept USD through PayPal.
|Scripting, commission||$5||Will be negotiated up from there; depending on the size and complexity of the commission.|
$50; based on the size of the project.
10%; I also require the long-term payment above because percentage isn't guaranteed as the game could fail to generate revenue.
|Will be negotiated up from there; depending on the size and complexity of the project. We will also negotiate how it's paid (fixed price, monthly, …)|
📑 Terms of Service
By using my services, you agree to these terms:
- I don’t script anything that violates Roblox TOS such as exploits, for example.
- I am only a scripter. You must have the UI, models, sounds, builds, etc. ready or have someone else in the team who can provide them to me.
- Be mature and professional.
- Before I start working, I will ask you to send me a video/GIF of you refreshing your page so I can see that you have enough money to pay me. For larger sums of money, I will also ask you to sign a contract.
Discord is the preferred way to get in contact with me. You’ll also most likely get a faster response time with Discord.
Here are the ways of getting in contact with me:
PM me here on DevForum
Send me an email → firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter → @Kitt_nz
You can leave a review below .
Make sure to include up to 5 stars .
Thanks for reading!