Kohaú | Links
Kohaú | About Us
We’re Kohaú, an active hibachi restaurant group here on Roblox. Our goal is to provide a fun and unique game experience to our player base, an immersive roleplaying experience where players can roleplay as a customer or work as a chef, and foster a fun and positive community! We are looking for an animator with knowledge on rigging who is able to do numerous animations, ranging from basic actions such as cutting, stirring, and some poses to animating pets.
Kohaú | Requirements
- Must be 13 years old or older.
- Must have experience with animating and rigging models.
- Must be able to animate using mesh deformation.
- Must have a good amount of past works ready to present.
- Must have a Discord account.
- Must have a clean record within the Roblox community and our community.
- Must provide a lot of transparency. Show progress whenever possible, don’t always wait for us to ask first.
- Must be able to work at a reasonable pace.
Kohaú | Nice to Have
- A creative mindset, pitching in ideas for future content. We don’t believe in an “I” with our direction, we believe in a “We”!
- Experience with working in the cafe or restaurant industry. Bonus points if you’ve worked for any notable groups!
- Your timezone is PST, EST, MST or CST.
Kohaú | Job Perks
As an animator, you will get to enjoy numerous perks but some will not be granted until you make a contribution/complete your first job which will be in the new game coming this year. These include:
- Special Contributor nametag in-game and role
- You will be credited in-game for your work
- A nice work environment that is BAME and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Flexible pay
- More perks soon!
Kohaú | Deadline
There is no set deadline as of now. However, each animation you are tasked should be completed at a reasonable time.
Kohaú | Payment
The pay will vary depending on each task and its complexity and will be negotiated between us. The starting price will be 3,000 Robux per animation.
Kohaú | Contact
Interested in applying? Fill out this form and be sure to include lots of past work! If you have any questions, please direct them to our Lead Developer (Scallium#0081).