[CLOSED] Lazy Goat Studios is hiring a UI Designer (USD and/or percentage)

About Us

We’re a new game studio creating our first game ‘The Last Days.’ The Last Days is a post-apocalyptic, open-world exploration/roleplaying game.
LazyGoatStudios

Thread on The Last Days - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/the-last-days-a-new-post-apocalyptic-massively-open-world-game/345231/39

The Team
@mer5000 - Co-Owner (Main builder, map designer)
@Codetrix - Co-Owner (3D Modeler, builder, map designer, programmer)
@Btkelley17 - Main Programmer
@you - UI Designer

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2577041185/The-Last-Days-post-apocalyptic-open-world-game

About The Job - UI Designer

The UI Designer will be responsible for making several UI’s (which will be specified more by the main programmer.) The UI will include (but not limited to) inventory UI, menu UI, among other UI (full game UI essentially.) We are not ‘strict’ in anyway, we will give you as much space as you may need to operate, however, we expect you to finish within a reasonable deadline (this can be discussed.)

Style we’re going for (modern/sleek design) :

Example made by @HazSun

Criteria :

• Experienced, preferably 1-2+ years of UI designing
  • Able to create similar designs as the example above.
  • Can do all tasks required within a reasonable timeframe.
  • Communicate progress regularly, every 2-3 days.

If you are interested in applying, add me on discord at matt_12#9585 or DM me on the Devforum.

Payment

We are paying in either USD, Robux, or a percentage. The amount will be that of the ‘industry standard,’ for the requested UI above.

Contact Us

4 Likes

Do you need a GFX artist? I am experienced.

1 Like

Hi!
I am very interested. I added you on Discord, my name is PalmCrafter#8841!
Edit: this is meant for @mer5000. Sorry I clicked the wrong reply button by accident.

We’re still looking for more prospective applicants

1 Like

Position still opened! Applications closing soon.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.