[CLOSED] Looking for 3D Modeler!

d90e0e3892fc7da69fb0667f516c7808

Hey there!
We’re a 4-person team looking to top off our entry to the 2020 Fall Accelerator Program.

The Game

We’re going to be developing a round-based Pirate-themed PVP battle game that includes ship upgrades, different weapons, boss battles and more. We have a fleshed-out concept and intend to make this game the best it can be and we’re looking for someone who can help us with this.

Our Credentials
We’re a team of passionate and experienced game developers who know how to work with others and develop quality and enjoyable games. Our team consists of:
Programming: @Increated
Builder / Game Design: @EmperorRyzoft
GFX / Project Management: @Gavineo
UI: @Goaldan

The Role
We need someone with quality, long-standing experience and a friendly personality to be our final addition help us bring this game to life. Please feel free to message me or respond below with links to your portfolio and previous experience.

Please note that, due to Roblox’s rules for the program, we can only accept applicants who are over the age of 18.

Hope to see you soon!

4 Likes

I’d like to apply, but i wouldn’t want to have to give proof that i’m 18+ (for privacy reasons). Do you know if i have to ?

Yes you have to. It is an internship from roblox and they need to know if you are old enough. If you can’t give proof then I wouldn’t try to do it :frowning:

1 Like

Just want to emphasize that we won’t have access to that information, but Roblox will need it in order to provide the payment in the first place.

1 Like

Do you know what kind of proof you need to give ?

Probably a drivers license or something (I have no idea so don’t really ask lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.