[CLOSED] Looking for a Builder who can build a Cartoon style map

About Me

Hello! I am SkoobiDoobiDoo aka Skoobi, I am the owner of Skooi’s Games. I am a solo developer, I have been for about 4-5 years now(off and on)! I mainly focus on scripting and UI design, building isn’t my thing(Props to you builders out there! I don’t know how you do it!) so that’s why I am looking to hire someone to build me a low-poly map for me!

Headbutt Simulator

Headbutt Simulator is a game where you constantly smash your head with a hammer; each time adding up until you level up! Every time you level up you gain health, headbutts do even more damage, and your head increases in size! The core mechanics are mostly finished, I am more just getting prepared with audio, builds, graphics, and marketing stuff. I am then going to be sending the game through some testing phases with the QA Team and then release should soon follow depending on how that goes!

If you would like, you could see what we have here: Headbutt Simulator - Roblox

What I am looking for

I am looking for a Low-Polly cartoony designed map! The feel of the game is more happy and fun than brutal(Even though it is headbutting people), I wanted to take a twist with this! The max amount of players is undetermined as of now, but the size will need to be pretty big as people will have giant heads!

Here is a map I whipped up of what I am looking for, we can talk more about it.

Light blue represents housing
Dark blue represents a river
Dark green represents forestry
White represents roads
brown is a path that goes up to the volcano

Payment

I am strictly paying in USD, Prices are negotiable(I would like to describe the project, how long it will take, the number of assets that are going to be made, etc)
25% payment up-front and then 75% after the build has been complete
Willing to pay up to $600
Example of build type

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the forum or
twitter
skoobidoobidoorblx@gmail.com
or the good old discord! Ethann#4988

Feel free to ask any questions below! I would rather discuss payment privately, but if you NEED to know then just make it clear! Hope everyone has a good one!

4 Likes

Can you please show the style? How much are you actually paying?

Here is a good example for the style I am looking for.

Also I’m willing to pay up to $600 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I am interested, my discord is loertis#9029. My portfolio is linked below!

Hey, im interested in this! Sent you a friend request on discord my user is skofall#3229 This is my portofolio: [OPEN] skofall - Build/Graphics/3d modelling | Portofolio Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone who applied! You are all talented builders(Better than I will EVER be haha), I have found someone to fulfill the position!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.