[CLOSED] Looking for a icon/logo design for a train game

I’m looking for a full set (wordmarks, icon logo, combined) to be used in the future for merch. It needs to be recognisable and linked with the game. I’ve included some of the ones I’ve made in the past for the game.

Basically I need an icon style logo that can be used without any words and still be recognisable as being the Trainlines logo. I would prefer multiple variations of the design so that it can be used for merch, advertising, thumbnails, icons, watermarks etc. as required over time.

I get too many people adding me on discord to accept them to please reply to this if you add me on DC so I know who to accept. kieranhendy#4030

You can also message me on twitter @kieranhendy

In terms of merch I might be interested in buying some t-shirt designs both for irl and in roblox (would be cool to have a shirt that is identical both irl and in roblox) but not fixed on this yet. Don’t worry if this isn’t something you can do as my main priority is the logos.

I’m open to pricing but it depends on the quality of your previous work.
wouldn’t be the first time someone tried to pass off a really low quality logo to me

1 Like

What’s the payment for this? I don’t see it mentioned in your post.

I’m open to most pricing just depending on examples of previous work.

Hi, I’m interested I’m very good at making 3D miniatures If you want examples of the 3D miniatures I make, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Since people seem confused, here is what I’m looking for - a logo design.

All that needs to be in any wordmarks is “TRAINLINES” or “Trainlines”.

Hai, I’m interested. I’ve already added you in discord do you mind if you accept? Discord: FFluid#6569

I added you on discord, accept.

You joined roblox less than a month ago… I somehow don’t see you being able to do what I’m asking somehow…

Guys don’t try this dude, hes a scammer.

if no proof then nothing. others who say “he is scammers” post screensots, he just told you that he dont think you are able to do it

1 Like

I can do game icon & thumbnails my prices range from 30-90 robux.

In discord he said “I am going to go elsewhere.” He never said anything about joining.

Hey there! I have a team of professional gfx designers willing to do this for you! My discord is Captain K#8256

You literally sent me a google image of a renfe train in a word document. Like come on I’m looking for someone to make new logos, not someone to search google.

Wow that stuff looks good! I’ve added you on discord - message me and I’ll let you know what I’m looking for exactly. Thanks.

When? I sent u my previous works. And now your lying?? First your scamming me and now your lying…

Get a bloody grip.
Here’s the entire conversation:

and this was literally what he sent me:

I made it clear multiple times what I was looking for and you still sent me what is literally an image off google, NOT A LOGO that you designed.

Before you start trying to accuse people of scamming and sending what can only be described as absolute crap, actually know what you are doing.

I think your right. This guy is a little fishy. 1 month old account is kind of sus. After reading through that DM chat it’s obvious that he doesn’t know what to do or what he is doing. Also when I saw that logo he “made” for you… I actually started to laugh. Looks like something that would be in a social studies textbook from the 2000s lol. I’m sorry you had to go through this experience. Hopefully @MattiTrueGamer will do well. I’ve seen his portfolio and I can assure you he will satisfy you ;). I am sorry you had to deal with this : (

1 Like

i appreciate the compliment, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like