[CLOSED] Looking for a icon/logo design for a train game

Hi, I’m interested I’m very good at making 3D miniatures If you want examples of the 3D miniatures I make, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Since people seem confused, here is what I’m looking for - a logo design.

All that needs to be in any wordmarks is “TRAINLINES” or “Trainlines”.

Hai, I’m interested. I’ve already added you in discord do you mind if you accept? Discord: FFluid#6569

I added you on discord, accept.

You joined roblox less than a month ago… I somehow don’t see you being able to do what I’m asking somehow…

Guys don’t try this dude, hes a scammer.

if no proof then nothing. others who say “he is scammers” post screensots, he just told you that he dont think you are able to do it

1 Like

I can do game icon & thumbnails my prices range from 30-90 robux.

In discord he said “I am going to go elsewhere.” He never said anything about joining.

Hey there! I have a team of professional gfx designers willing to do this for you! My discord is Captain K#8256

You literally sent me a google image of a renfe train in a word document. Like come on I’m looking for someone to make new logos, not someone to search google.

Wow that stuff looks good! I’ve added you on discord - message me and I’ll let you know what I’m looking for exactly. Thanks.

When? I sent u my previous works. And now your lying?? First your scamming me and now your lying…

Get a bloody grip.
Here’s the entire conversation:

and this was literally what he sent me:

I made it clear multiple times what I was looking for and you still sent me what is literally an image off google, NOT A LOGO that you designed.

Before you start trying to accuse people of scamming and sending what can only be described as absolute crap, actually know what you are doing.

I think your right. This guy is a little fishy. 1 month old account is kind of sus. After reading through that DM chat it’s obvious that he doesn’t know what to do or what he is doing. Also when I saw that logo he “made” for you… I actually started to laugh. Looks like something that would be in a social studies textbook from the 2000s lol. I’m sorry you had to go through this experience. Hopefully @MattiTrueGamer will do well. I’ve seen his portfolio and I can assure you he will satisfy you ;). I am sorry you had to deal with this : (

1 Like

i appreciate the compliment, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me a while to read this and I have realized that @Zaynexzs has no clue about what a logo designer is, anyway moving on I hope you find one.

1 Like

Is this still open ???

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.