[CLOSED] Looking for a Single Shop Developer

About Us

Hi there! We are Photon Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a highly experienced scripter willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Car Madness!

(You may have recognized my other posts as well, I’ve made this post because my previous shop developer was too busy with other things and didn’t have the time to contribute)

The Team
@Squizard - Car Developer
@Zetruis - Game Scripter
despcndent - Builder

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a highly experienced scripter to join our team as our Shop Developer. I expect good effort put into our game and follow the deadlines we have. This person is also need to develop an inventory system to give players to option of equipping certain skins for the car, other tasks will be mentioned later on. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Examples of our shop ideas

We also have a set goal to complete our game and have it released as BETA before the end of July.

What I’ve done myself

I have made 2 games a few months ago and received a couple hundred visits, one of them even generated 500 robux! Most people will find this very minimal but a great achievement in my opinion.

Payment

We’re offering 20% of the games profit for the Shop Developer if we can maintain a successful running game that earns us Robux revenue. This of course requires joining our Roblox group ‘Photon Studios’. Although if things take a turn and the game ends up failing i’ll payout each developer a negotiable amount of Robux. In an unlikely scenario, if the game doesn’t even earn a single robux within a certain time frame then I’ll find another method of paying the developers.

Other requirements

Before we invite you to our studios, you must discuss on what you’ve previously done in roblox studio and how confident/skilled you are in scripting. We don’t need full paragraphs on what you do for a living but a few sentences that covers these fields would be nice.

If you want more detail about my game, then check out my first post: Looking for a small team of developers to make a game

Contact Us

You are required to have discord, and if you do then this is my discord code: Robot Smith#5659

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.