[CLOSED] Looking for an animator

Hiring an animator

About Us and The Job

Hi there! I’m a roblox developer that own two popular games with 30M+ and 5M+ visits. I have two scripters and one modeler (two including me) and few other developers who participated in the development. I currently have no animator which is problematic, I always did animations myself but it can get very annoying when I want to make hard ones. I’m looking for an experienced animator who is willing to join our team and work with us.

Games

Here are the two games that I own:
-Area-14
-Site-61

Payment

5k R$ for a fully animated NPC/Player (for example: Idle, Run, Walk etc…). We use our fangroup Site-61 for payment (funds).

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Silou#0001

Important

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I checked out the game, and I think I could help you make the game a bit more realistic with lighting. If you are interested please contact me. Here is my portfolio, I hope to hear from you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I’m interested in animating work. I’m very good at doing all kinds of animations. If you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

1 Like

Alright :slight_smile:, maybe not at the moment but in the future I may contact you. :+1:

1 Like

Sounds good, I hope I hear from you! :grinning:

Are you still looking? I might be able to help.

Someone already replied but you can dm me on discord if you want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m interested, my discord is DahRock#9499.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.