[CLOSED] Looking For Builders

Hey all,

I am currently looking for builders for an upcoming game aimed at front page. The job would mainly involve map building. If you’re interested or feel as though you’d fit the category, you can find out more about what you’ll need to do and regards to your payment by direct messaging the project’s co-founder on Discord here: Krispy#0360

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Empulsion.

6 Likes

Hi Empulsion,

Please provide additional information for these opportunities. Check out this thread for starters.

Relatively empty posts like this means that builders looking for work have to go in blind to ask you what you’re looking for, which is a redundant stage if you post all necessary information in this thread.

For instance, any builder who is looking for work would be bummed to contact you only to find that you’re looking for a skill set that particular builder doesn’t have, like 3D modelling or textures. It’d be a huge waste of time for both of you.

If you have additional questions, feel free to message me :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Shawn

The reason why I aas so plain is due to the fact that I was looking for people with any skill sets, which is why I only used the briad term “builders”. I did not know about the thread, however, so thanks for attaching it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.