[CLOSED] Looking For Chairpeople of Japanese Restaurant!

About Us

Hi there! I am the Lead Chairperson of Kanbina, a growing Japanese restaurant serving foods and drinks such as milk, tea, sushi, and ramen! (Note: We are having a huge staff team switcheroo right now due to abuse from the last Vice Chairwomen and admin abuse.)

The Team
@TwistyyObject - Lead Chairperson | Head of Development
@You - Chairperson | Head of Management
@You - Chairperson | Head of Communications
@You - Chairperson | Head of Staffing

About The Job

We are looking for an active, good reputational person who is willing to write guides, check trello boards, and look at sessions, shifts, and other events.

Contact

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: TwistyyObject#8365
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greetings, I am interested, did you say that the person who made the guides, trello boards, etc. Allows them payment of 1K robux?

1 Like

No, it’s not a 1k payment, I am asking for donations/investments from the chairpeople that we may find. Each chairperson will have a department selected and maybe 1k for advertisements as each thousand of robux spent on ads, we get 50 members.

1 Like

Asking for a donation is against the rules. I suggest deleting this topic or changing the text.

4 Likes

Including investments/investors.

2 Likes

Hello! I am very interested! I would love to help! I am very active!

1 Like

Thanks, removed donation parts.

1 Like

Friend me on discord! badbaby#4022

1 Like

Alright. (30 characters…) (

1 Like

Hey! I am possibly interested in one of these positions, please contact me on discord. ElucidDeveloper#9492

1 Like

Alright, I have contacted you (30 char0

1 Like

Discord Username? (Reopened) (30)

1 Like

This post has been re-opened, looking for communications and staffing.

1 Like

Hello I would like to help your team and etc. I am a 3 years old Roblox veteran, sorry but I don’t know why I cannot add you.

Please add me Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

1 Like

Hello there! I’m alfa_upsilon. I am a staff member at [SCP] Area 004 (Senior Administrator), I’d love to help this group but your discord name ain’t work. Please contact me. Alfa_Upsilon#0001

1 Like

Hello, I’ve contacted you about 2-3 days ago, and the discord username you put in this post is wrong. It’s actually TwisyyObject#8365, no “t” in between the 2 letters. Please change it to avoid any other complications, thank you.

3 Likes

The devforum is not for recruiting workers for your group, it’s for hiring developers.

2 Likes

Fixed, I just changed it to Twistyy.

1 Like

Sent. (…30 char.)

1 Like

Understood, but I am also looking for developers from these Chairmen.

1 Like