[CLOSED] Looking for city builder (50k)

We appreciate your interest, however applications have been closed due to a sufficient number of applicants. Thank you.

Introduction

I’m Elliott, and I’m working on my own “crime city” game with a few others. Public details are intentionally kept minimal to protect the game’s development.

Job Information

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our realistic game style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress (nearly) daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

A due date will be decided in discussions with the successful candidate.

Payment

We are paying up to R$ 50,000 one-time for the full build. We are not offering payment up-front.

Requirements

• You must have a portfolio showing your own work.
  • You must have a Discord account.
  • You must be aged 13 years or older.
  • You must be able to complete the build in our style to a degree of quality.
  • You cannot be known as a scammer or have a negative reputation in the community.
  • It is preferable if you use Team Create.
  • It is preferable if you have a Trello account.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the DevForum or via Discord (ElliottLMz#0001). It is preferable you do the later.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

If you would like more information, please post a reply below.

It will be announced here with a post solution when a successful candidate is chosen, that candidate will know they are successful. If you are not contacted and the post is solved, please assume your application was unsuccessful.

3 Likes

i’m interested! i’ll send you a friend request on discord so we can communicate, and listed below is a link to my portfolio. have in mind it is a few months old, i’ve improved since then.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-frxstedheart-builder-modeler-graphic-designer/242596

My Discord username was incorrect in the post, it is ElliottLMz#0001. I have now corrected it.

Heads up that we’ll be closing applications on 2019-05-15T09:12:00Z. Please send your portfolios over ASAP so we can take a look.

Any submissions after 2019-05-15T09:12:00Z will be discarded. Thank you.

We plan to contact successful candidates next Monday or the coming weekend.

I might be interested however I need to see a screenshot example of what kind of style I am matching up with to do this job my discord is GOD#0841 If you like to discuss more there

We have received a sufficient number of applicants for this position. I’m closing applications early. No successful candidate has been chosen yet.

Cutoff point for applications: 2019-05-15T09:12:00Z

This position has now been filled.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.