[CLOSED] Looking for someone to make a function to convert absolute position to scale within an object

circle-cropped

About me

Hi there! Im LuaBearyGood. Im a programmer, UI designer and game designer on Roblox. I have worked on many different projects including Lifting Titans, Blox royale and Submerged among others! I am constantly trying to improve my skills and make more innovative projects on the platform. If you wish to read more about me please check out my portfolio!

About the job

Im looking for someone to make me a function that can convert the absolute position of a given object to scale within any other GUI object, example below:

As you can see here I have sprites parented to a frame called Group 1 and dragging it over to a different frame called group 2, im looking for a function that can take the absolute position of the sprite im dragging and convert it to scaled position in group 2.

Payment

Im paying 3k R$ for this function, honestly id imagine it is likely a one liner so if you just want to make it and send a payment link with it that would be simplest, ill mark the post as closed when I have a solution that works.

Contact me

You can contact me by messaging me on the developer forum, or through one of my two social links below. I strongly recommend you contact me with a portfolio / various examples of relevant past work to improve your chances of getting a response.

Twitter icon Roblox Icon

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.