[CLOSED] Map Designer (150,000-200,000 R$ Monthly)

Remember if you get the job, make sure to keep the maps small. It’s so hard to kill AFK players on a large map! All joking aside, I’m eager to see the results. There are a lot of talented folks out here. I’d apply except all you’d get would be a singular brick with PBR on.

4 Likes

Looking forward to your application :slight_smile: We’ll be providing the successful applicants with more information on the exact map dimensions but it will change depending on the gamemode. E.g 2v2 and 5v5 will be smaller three-lane type maps like CSGO wingman maps.

2 Likes

Oh haha I think you misunderstood, I’m not applying. I’m just an avid player lol.

2 Likes

@varjoy, the fact is that this is not a builder position. What they are asking of you is to design and layout their maps. A pay of 350-700USD monthly for this kind of job is a fantastic offering.

@PandaWithNoName I am messaging you on Twitter- I hope to talk with you soon.

3 Likes

I consider it was high-payed due it’s just medium hard job, Plus there are other developers that need to fund too. It’s opportunity for small developers so they can get their name on top!

Good luck everyone that applying! ;D

3 Likes

I am qualified for this position because I have the skills you need and the experience to back it up. also I have my own website and a YouTube following of over a hundred subscribers here is my portfolio [Portfolio] Builder/modeler For HIRE

1 Like

Hey!

Sadly, they are not hiring a builder or a modeler, they are hiring a map designer. Which doesn’t make any models, programs, builds, etc. The job is to map out a map, provide basic outlines for the map so that the builders can make the map.

1 Like

Not to be harsh or blunt but I don’t think they would accept the application. (plus they said to message them on twitter.)

1 Like

Do we layout our map s in a sketch book or in studio?

1 Like

Hello I am intrested but I was wondering if you have another way of contact besides twitter?

1 Like

He only listed Twitter so far, I don’t know if there are another way to communicate with the employer.

2 Likes

Do you have another method of contact aside from twitter?

2 Likes

I have now reached out on twitter so I will see.

1 Like

Hello Panda, I would like to apply and I have sent you a direct message on twitter.

1 Like

To everyone who applied or wishes to: please note Panda is located in Australia, give him time because time zone differences exist.

3 Likes

You can use your preferred way of making the layout, as long it can clearly communicate your design to our map builders/contractors

1 Like

If you have a preferred contact you can put that in your application to my twitter and I will get back to you on that platform.

I am not that familiar with twitter. I prefer discord chat XD, anyway to do that?

I have changed the contact to email, which is strongly preferred: andy@gameloaded.net

If you still have any issues my discord is PandaWithNoName#5524

builder create maps that means they design maps