[CLOSED] Paint 'N Guess - Map Builder - 10K+

:heart: I don’t normally accept friend requests automatically, so definitely let me know if you’ve sent me one. I usually receive many so don’t forget to give me your tag so I can look it up & accept. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

I am interested in your post, and I have sent you a friend request on Discord! My username is Kara#0003

Looking forward to chatting with you! (:

1 Like

Please add me , DeHarchy#4969 . Thank you !

1 Like

I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, 2Bvild#9828 :slight_smile: Glad you like my builds

1 Like

I am interested , i have sent you a friend request on discord , here is my portfolio : Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

1 Like

I have sent a friend request on discord: spymazeinc#3940

1 Like

sent one, hope we work together

1 Like

I’m interested. My discord is rene artois#7203. I will send you my pictures there

1 Like

Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord a bit ago, my username and tag is tr_sted#9650. I look forward to chatting with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I definitely didn’t expect this much support. I’ll be getting into contact with everyone soon. My time zone is Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and I’m quite busy today, so expect a response by afternoon/evening time. Again, thanks for reaching out!

Hey! I’m interested in the position however your discord tag doesn’t seem to work. Here is my portfolio as well as my discord: AlvinPolys#0001

1 Like

Sent a request.
Squidzyee#8896

1 Like

My partner @LysticaI & I are interested in this project!
Sent you a request: Rechen#0713

Hey there, discord gave me this error:

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 2.13.39 PM

Thread update: Thank you for everyone who has replied so far. I believe I’ve made contact with everyone who has posted thus far (if I somehow missed you or skipped you, please let me know so I can fix that :stuck_out_tongue:) Once the thread has reached the 24h mark, I’m going to ‘end it’, collectively look over everyone’s portfolio and make a decision from there.

2 Likes

Hi Daniel, I’ve sent a Discord friend request. Aleay ✘; ✦#7275 | I’ve worked before in PNG. >3< So excited to talk with you. :)))

Sorry about that!
It should be fixed now :grinning:.

1 Like

Can’t seem to add you… here’s my tag: Friz#0719

My portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/u/iirealfriz/summary

1 Like

Thread update: Thank you so much everyone! I’m closing the thread here. I’m still collecting portfolios from everyone above. Once I receive all of them, I’ll collectively review them all at once and update all of you guys (individually and publicly here on this thread) with further details on who I selected for the job. I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the overwhelming support I received. I didn’t expect this many people (publicly and behind the scenes) to be so interested in the job. I’ll definitely be using this section of the forums again in the future. :slight_smile: Stay tuned for the selected builder if you’re curious. :heart:

Edit - September 9th, 2020 Update: Thank you for being patient everyone. For those curious, I’ve selected @SloppyBadUsername2 (Portfolio linked here) for the commission. This is the final update on this post. Again, I know I’m repeating myself here, but I really appreciate all the support I received. Here are some notable mentions that I feel like should be recognized too:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.