Hello! My name is Phoenix, and I’ve been building on the Roblox platform for around 2 years now. I am the author of a guide on Sci-Fi building and have decent experience with Sci-Fi building and terrain development. More information below.
This list will be updated with newer commissions/builds of mine as time goes on. Most recent builds at the bottom.
'Northwestern Access Point' Border Game
Note that this is a draft for a background element of an upcoming game and does not include the full detail I plan to add in the final model.
READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING A COMISSION
I have a few prerequisites for the builds I create. This area will also give information onto what exactly I can build, and the preferred methods of work.
- My works are one-time commissions. At the current time I cannot dedicate myself to become a long-term developer for any groups.
- I am best with Sci-Fi builds. I do decent with Modern builds, and cannot do anything low-poly or cartoon-like.
- I use exclusivity studio and no external programs. I unfortunately cannot mesh anything for you.
- Reference pictures are preferred as I do not know exactly what you want/are thinking of. In the case you want me to build something without reference pictures, give very specific details - I can’t read minds.
- I will send images of the requested commission which will be cleared by the buyer first. If no issues are present with the build, I will require payment before handing over the build. To prevent theft via exploits, I will not place my builds in a joinable Roblox place.
Payment will be hourly at 2286 Robux, or 8 USD (preferably USD)
This price is negotiable. I only accept group percentages if a steady background income is guaranteed.
I will attempt to record all of my builds to show proof of this hourly rate, however in the event I cannot record/have forgotten to record payments will be halfed at my expense.
You can contact me on Discord as PhoenixCraft99#9156
Roblox/Developer Forum messages are also acceptable, however discord is preferred.
Header images font credit
Sephora, Copyright © 2020 by Vladimir Nikolic. All rights reserved.