Sci-Fi Themed Hallway

I’ve recently decided to challenge myself and see how far I could go with a simple hallway.
This took around 7 hours and consists of over 60k Instances. I use Future lighting in the pictures attached, but as Future is only a Beta feature the game is just using Shadowmaps. Made entirely in studio.

Feel free to let me know what you think and any suggestions you have on how I can improve.

51 Likes

The details go to extreme levels. Nothing is wrong with it and personally I think it’s amazing! This is one piece of art and you should be insanely proud of it.

7 Likes

RIP My self esteem…
Lol
Real talk though this is amazing, and I’d be interested to see what it’d look like if you made an entire room with this!

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like my next project is a room with a similar level of detail.
Don’t feel bad about your building skills. All it takes it time. Good luck.

4 Likes

I can’t say much but it’s extremely realistic to Roblox standards. However, I still haven’t identified about what the details represent besides ventilations and pipes.

2 Likes

Thank you!
The idea I was going for when I made the hallway was something similar to 'power systems and coolant pipelines deep inside of a spaceship.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Now that makes sense. Perhaps some signs or indication of a power system could work.

Will-do. Thank you for the suggestion!

wow its amazing i cant believe but it part glitches ! its awesome overall!

1 Like

is that roblox? it looks too good

1 Like

This is amazing! Details are so good!

1 Like

This currently keeps the Roblox feeling while having a lot of detail!

Very nice work, I am looking forward to the version with Future is Bright 3 shown above!

4 Likes

Dam that is so realistic looks so cool

2 Likes

Holy Jebus, I wasn’t expecting that, that’s an amazingly good job, Curious, though, how well does it run in game (as I’m not able to test currently), that’s got to be a TON of parts for that level of detail, I can feel my GPU/CPU crying for mercy just looking at it

2 Likes

This is like coming into through the hallways of a sci-fi spaceship in the year 3000…

This is what I called: A detailed build👍

1 Like

It looks extremely good. I’m surprised how well the game runs. Maybe you could turn this into an actual game.

3 Likes

He says it’s over 60 thousand different instances in the OP… I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to play this :frowning:

2 Likes

How… THis is actually amazing dude, amazing!

3 Likes

OMMMMGGGGGGGG THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!
I. Can’t. Believe. This. Is. Roblox!!!
Excellent job!
I would like to know, how on earth did you make this masterpiece of a hallway?!

1 Like

It was actually pretty simple. I made small strips of upscaled parts, and then copy/pasted the strips together to form a hallway. Most of this build wasn’t so much about skill, but about patience and being able to work for a few hours without getting bored.

1 Like