[CLOSED] Professional Builder for a Farm/SandBox Game (Up to 400,000 Robux)

OFFER IS CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR APPLYING!

About Us

Hi! I run a small studio (mainly solo developer) and need a builder to get things going. More details about the game are below.

The Team
@Zenith322 - Scripter, UI Design, Project Lead

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The game is a sandbox type game that features farming and building mechanics throughout. It should be reminiscent of games such as Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing.

Here is a quick preview of what I already have, and there are a lot more pictures and videos to show you once we get in contact:

Our game needs a variety of assets and map design elements throughout. The more assets you build and the higher quality they are, the higher will be the resulting pay.

Payment

Payment will start at $200k robux and go up to $300-400k depending on the scale of the builds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum! From there I will give you further contact details.

Thank you for your consideration! :slight_smile:

OFFER IS CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR APPLYING!

9 Likes

Do you have any proof of payment?

I want to work on your project

I can help you I just need an example of how you want it and I will start doing it on my account and if you like you can take it

Hello,I did like this job,I not a pro builder,but I’m ok at it.

Hey! Do you have a discord? Would love to contact you there.

Guess now going to learn scripting to get hired :laughing:.

This looks like a pretty good job to me, i’ll ask you a couple questions in the forums.
Discord: loco#6662 (In case your interested in talking in discord as well)

Hey! I am intrigued immensely by your post and would love to get in contact with you so I could share my portfolio. If you could back to me as soon as possible with contact info, that would be great! I have tons of experience in many different styles, and this type of style being asked for is definitely within my comfort level! Hope to hear from you soon, have a great day! :slight_smile:

I liked the idea of your game, here, my portfolio: [Open] (Environmental, Low-Poly) Builder

The level of detail can be combined in your preference, I like things well done.
If you like it and are interested, don’t hesitate to call me :slight_smile:

Oh, I almost forgot, I have this hospital I made for a friend:

Hospital

Hey! I am interested in this position for your game. Portfolio: Kadravaa | Builder/3D Artist Portfolio [Closed]

Discord: Kadrava#0001

Sent a DM :slightly_smiling_face:

The Developer#3268
Find me, I’m builder, UI and scripter

Hey, I may have already spoken with you on Discord, but if I haven’t I would like to apply. I can easily build in the style shown in that picture. Or any style you need me to.
Edit: My Discord is Duover#2538

Sandbox/farm game? This is like job for me! I like to play AND make that kind of games. Sent you a message! Josip_V#9247 on discord!

Add me on Discord at:
Exaboy#2811

Hey, am interested add me on Discord.
GamingCrates#9313

you need to show your discord or we can’t contact you

here is my discord, punkde#8982

yours is prob the best idea right now