[CLOSED] [R$ 40K+ / MONTH] Farmlands is Hiring a Builder / 3D Modeler

About Us

Hey everyone! We’re the team behind Farmlands, a new and upcoming farming oriented sandbox tycoon game.

The game can be played here: Farmlands🌾 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder / modeler to join our small but growing team. We’re pretty relaxed with our schedule, and would MUCH prefer higher quality assets to be made rather than low quality ones pushed out quickly. So, we don’t have a strict schedule in place. As long as you can meet our weekly deadlines we’ll be smooth sailing. :slight_smile:

Example of our game's build style

The house / plant builds in these pictures have been created in-game with the in-game building tools. We’re hoping to see a giant leap in quality of builds, similar to the in-game building styles found in Bloxburg by hiring a builder.

These assets will typically be within an 8x8x8 box, so generally very small and easy to create. We will also be expecting some 3d modeled assets to be created, such as tools or equipable gear at some point, so keep that in mind if you’re thinking of contacting me.

Payment

We’re paying R$1k or $3.50 USD per asset, with around 10 assets per update. This amount may vary, and you will be paid accordingly.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord at Protori#0118 or on twitter https://twitter.com/Protori_
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

14 Likes

Im interested.
I dont usually build that style, but I can try.
I can maybe build some assets, send you screenshots and, of course, get hired or not.
I havent got a Portfolio, but I can send you some screenshots of my past work via Discord.
I have 3 years of experience building in Roblox Studio and 6 months in Blender.
Nice day!
@chilakil1231#8909

I’m interested! Sent a friend request :smiley:.

You can check my portfolio at: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/lxcazettx-low-poly-builder/608877

friend please answer the discord

I am interested in being a modeler for your project I sent you a request in discord

Interested. I sent a friend request on discord.

I sent a friend request on discord.

Hello! I’m interested in the project. [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

Hey, i’m intrested for 3D modeler.

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

Added (will#4070)

Sent a fr at dank Jolly#2608 with my portfolio.

I applied Happyman321#2341
I am very interested in this position

I’m interested as a builder, my discord: Ken#5574

im interested sent an fr on dizzy, hope to chat there soon! and see if we could do something Dizzy: Jurou#4173

I am very intrested , i have been thinking of working on this kind of game for a looong time.
Sent friend request on discord (Bondo#6901) , here is my portfolio by the way >Bachovar123 | Builder | (outdated)

I sent friend request in discord.
Necrophosy#0807

Yo wassup man im a 3d modeler good at creating weapons and here is an example
of my work
and i got bored and took arsenals gun concept and made this
i can rig to like this is an example here
https://gyazo.com/9f5069ab05b4d4b9e8bf7deb07e1c114
Ill be contacting you my discord user is Moods cheese#7993

1 Like

Hi! I sent you a friend request on discord (WooKyo#0897). I’m interested, I like to make simple/low poly models, but I can make other types of models too.

Hi there I sent you a friend request on discord Britain_9876#6015.