[CLOSED] RoCitizens Map Artist - $5,000+ USD

The Job

RoCitizens is a popular life simulation role-playing game with a town & city setting. It has been around since 2013 and the current map has been slowly expanded since then. We are looking to rebuild the terrain portion of the map from scratch, with a new layout for the city & neighborhood.

Overview:

• 7,500 x 7,500 stud smooth terrain map
  • Low poly but realistically proportioned & styled building exteriors
  • Some building interiors
  • Roads to connect the map - including intersections, freeway interchanges, etc
  • Building & placing map props (trees, guardrails, foliage)

Qualifications

We are looking for the following qualities in an applicant:

• Proactive/independent
  • Experienced
  • Passionate
  • Receptive to criticism
  • Fast worker
  • Communicative

You must be able to act with professionalism and meet deadlines. You will be expected to maintain communication and send continuous updates on your progress. You must be able to create content which complements the style of existing game content while still being innovative and fresh.

Payment

We will be paying $5,000 USD in increments when milestones are reached. This will be laid out in a contract.

ROBUX PAYMENT NOTE: Alternatively, we can pay in Robux. However, as RoCitizens is not a group game, we are unable to pay Robux without a 30% transaction fee. We will not compensate you for this fee.

Upon completion of the job and dependent on your performance and dynamic with the team, we may offer you a full-time position.

Contact

If you are interested, DM @Firebrand1 with your portfolio and a brief description of yourself and why you should be selected. You can also post it here if you’d prefer.

Thanks!

36 Likes

Interested in discussing! Baitem-Building portfolio

3 Likes

Interested! Robux payment is my payment plan!

2 Likes

Hey, I would like to apply really would love working for you! Check my portfolio out! Best regards to those who apply! [[Portfolio]] NeverTrustBob || Builder/Modeler and Map Designer

22 Likes

Hey there! Very interested in working with you. Messaged you via DM’s.

3 Likes

Extremely interested in this opportunity, I’m currently a 15 year old Builder from the United Kingdom, looking to broaden my horizons and to become more serious about turning development into a potential career choice. Having an opportunity like this would be amazing, as I could not only create some fantastic work, but I could gain a further understanding of working in a full scale development team.

I’ve been building for a few years already, and understand the demands and expectations of building myself. I also consider myself to be professional, mature beyond my years and a kind, respectful and funny member to any team who would want to work with me. I think I could learn a lot from this opportunity as I believe I have a lot of potential, and I want to exercise that as well as I possibly can!

[Squidzyee - Building Portfolio]

Also I have to commend @NeverTrustBob for this position too, he’s a fantastic builder with some fantastic creations on his portfolio. Would have to say he’s one of the best in the community!

4 Likes

I really have to vouch for @NeverTrustBob. Bob has incredible talent at his craft, he works very swiftly and pours everything he has into any opportunity thrown at him. I highly suggest you consider him as a choice.

8 Likes

Who wouldnt take this offer to work for RoCitizens its a very Popular game and the pay is wonderful!

2 Likes

Firebrand and the RoCitizens team are great people to work with! Highly recommend checking out this offer if you’re qualified!

3 Likes

I’m interested in this position. Can’t wait to hear back!
Outfoxing || A Builders Portfolio

3 Likes

Count with me!

https://twitter.com/PanicTheory

3 Likes

@NeverTrustBob Is a Great map designer and a decent 3d modeler I’ve watched him work and its phenomenal and if he doesn’t know how to do something, which is very rare he has an initiate ability to pick up skills fast.

5 Likes

@NeverTrustBob is the guy for this job. We’ve recently worked with him on a project and he was able to blow away our expectations of quality and speed of completion! He is super communicative and one of the nicest genuine guys on this platform. His hard work and dedication are unmatched and you should seriously consider him for this position!

Thanks, Megan

7 Likes

Bob is amazing in his own way, I haven’t worked with him but I have seen his work, they’re just awesome! I think he’d be the best for this job.

2 Likes

Hello, i’m interested.
Discord is JJ71599#3309

1 Like

Very good man right here spectacular, interstellar builds.

Totally recommend @NeverTrustBob! He always adds quality to his work and leaves people amazed. I personally haven’t worked with him but as a fellow builder and map artist, he is incredible at doing his work.

3 Likes

Hi, i played RoCitizens for a while when i joined roblox and its really fun and i understood how the game works and looks as time passes and here it is the greatest opportunity to help with my all time favorite game!! Here’s my portofolio: [OPEN] 2lmu - Build/Graphics/3d modelling | Portofolio

Now, you see you might notice a lack of full builds and lots of assets instead but trust me i can do all the stuf you’re asking for on that post im also experienced with both Studio and Blender to make my own props and such!!

Thanks for the opportunity!
2lmu

Hi I’m Abhay216 I’m a Low Poly And Detailed Builder I’m Small Right Now But I Would Like This For My Portfolio, We Can Talk More On Dev Forums Msg. Thank You And Have A Good Day

An applicant has been selected. Thanks everyone for applying.

Also be aware that an impersonator is trying to solicit work using my name. If you have been contacted for work by a person claiming to be me and you’re not sure, please message me here on the DevForum.

7 Likes