(CLOSED) SPRING SALE! | 2D Art/GFX! | KxraDraws

:sunflower: ABOUT ME :sunflower:

:cherry_blossom: Heyo! I’m Kira, or KxraDraws, or tkirax and I’m a fulltime freelance 2d illustrator and 3d game artist. I’ve been making art and video games for Roblox for over 4 years now and I’m wanting to expand my portfolio everyday. :cherry_blossom:

:cherry_blossom: Interested in Build Commissions?

Please check out my build portfolio here; Tkirax | Overall Portfolio

:blossom: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

BEFORE PAYMENT IS SENT THROUGH, PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS.

• Please come to me respectfully! My pricing is my pricing, please don’t assume you’re gonna get some kinda deal or something.
  • Paypal payment over $45 USD will be through invoice!
  • ALL PAYMENT IS BEFORE THE COMMISSION HAS STARTED! If you’re not comfortable with that, I understand! These are my terms though.
  • You CANNOT preform a chargeback through paypal for ANY REASON!
  • USD payment is through paypal, RBX payment is through groupfunds or t-shirt (Commissioner pays taxes) I do charge a exchanger fee when it comes to robux, meaning that paypal and devex robux pricing won’t be exactly the same! If you have questions on this topic, please ask!
  • REFUND POLICY: Most likely I will not be able to refund full commission due to the fees that both paypal & roblox have! If you absolutely need a refund then we can work through it but you’d have to let me know between 5-7 after paying!
  • If you are RUDE or incredibly impatient during the commission I can decline the commission & give partial to no refund depending on how much work I’ve finished.
  • I can refuse to make any edits to the art after I have completed. You have the chance to tell me EXACTLY how the commission is completed and most of the time I do supply sketches, (often times I do forget and we can work through that together) If you want certain colors or styles or anything please be upfront! Please be aware I do make my best work when given full creative freedom though.
  • Please read through availability, please note you are agreeing to understand that the commission can take up to 2-3 weeks for completion (even if I tell you a certain date).

:blossom: AVAILABILITY

This Sale will run through the weekend of April 17th-April19th! (Saturday-Monday!) Commissions that are purchased will be worked on throughout the week of the 19th-26th!

If you have any questions on my availability please don’t hesitate to ask!

:sunflower: PRODUCTS AND PRICING :sunflower:

PAYPAL PRICING IS CHEAPER THAN ROBUX PRICING!

Profile Pictures - $15 usd or 6.5k robux

Banners ( YT OR Twitter! ) - $25 usd or 9k robux

$30 or 10.5k for both the banners

Icons - $15 usd or 6.5k robux

Thumbnails - $25 usd or 9k robux

:sunflower: Bundles

Bundle Pricing Information : Below are set pricing for COMMON bundles, but you can definitely bundle more than the products below! If you order 4 or more things depending on how much you purchase you can get items w/ a % off to completely free !! Please don’t hesitate to ask how much your bundle may cost cause it’s definitely gonna be cheaper than you think!

:blossom: Game Icon + Thumbnail
$35 usd or 12k robux

:cherry_blossom: Pfp + Banner
$35 usd or 12k robux

:blossom: Small Game Bundle
Icon, Thumbnail, 2 ads
$40 usd or 13k robux

:cherry_blossom: 5 Ad Special
$15 usd or 6.5k robux

CONTACT

You can contact me through DevForum messaging, Twitter, or Discord. You can also view more examples on Twitter. Please do not hesitate to ask ANY questions!

Discord: kira#2066
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kxradrawsrblx

7 Likes

I am not able to hire you yet, as I am building my funds. But hopefully in a week or two I can afford to commission you for a banner. Add me on discord @SDGenesis#0001