[Open] THEZIGIX | Animator - Portfolio

About ME

Hi there! I am THEZIGIX. Currently looking for a long term place but Im also do short term
I specialize in Animations. I do the animations on Blender only and sometimes on Roblox Studio
I’m animating for almost over 3 years now and I felt like doing some animations for other people.
Please do not bother me if you are making an anime rip-off game. I will only accept offers that have an actual original idea.

My work

Here are some gifs made in blender
Here are some gifs of the animations that were exported to studio
Mesh Deform Work/Skinned Mesh Stuff

If some links don’t work please tell me which are so I can replace them with working ones
Also, some animations are capped on 30 fps and some are smoother so yeah

avil

When am I available?
I don’t know either but I will try to reply as quickly as possible.
When can you contact me?
At any time, if I don’t reply I’m either busy or in the abyss.

prices
My prices are only a rough summary of what I charge. If the Prices don’t suit you you can always give me one offer of how much you wanna Pay me.

R6/R15 Prices

Roblox Characters Rigging is Free

2-3 Animations of any kind 60 Robux (not including 30% Roblox fee as I do not care if they take it from me)
One Animation Bundle 100 Robux (not including 30% Roblox fee as I do not care if they take it from me)

For those who don’t know what a bundle is its like 10 animations of stuff that you can request of what I should do

The Prices are not fully set pricing will vary on the types of the animations
These Prices only apply for r6 or r15 base rigs. (R6 and R15 Rigs that have a tool/weapon count as “base” for me)
Custom rigs will cost on each Price 20 Robux Extra but it depends on the Rig size.
Custom rigging is free most of the time. Depending on size costs may apply.

Skinned Mesh / Mesh Deform Prices

Rigging. Price has to be discussed depending on the Mesh.
Weight Painting. Price has to be discussed depending on the Mesh. Will also be charged extra if the rigging fails
2-3 Animations Basic Animations 40 Robux
One Bundle 100 Robux

Other

These don’t have set prices because this were added recently so you most likely will see me decline if you ask for these Options

Music

I also now offer music commissions these take a huge chunk of time to do so don’t scream at me because your short on time and need them asap I do this to pass time
Here is my past work Brøken Abyss | Loudly

Modeling

I also offer to do modeling and no I’m not one expert at it I can only do low poly and not very fancy stuff I’m still learning
My past work is scattered around in some animations I do I recommend locating my 1000 Animations Project cuz usually there is stuff I have made for myself.

cons

You cant contact me if this is closed. You can contact me anytime if this is open. Via Discord only Yun Arte#8949.
You can also msg me on Twitter under Unbroken_Abyss but i wont respond there
I will not respond to Devforum DMS

other2

• Why am I not a long-term animator but a short-term animator?

Because I don’t wanna stay in one dev group forever I may stay if the dev team/group is chill.

• Do I do smth else than just animating?

Yes, I also create meshes and music every now and then but I mostly focus on animating.

• What I dislike

I don’t like to be under pressure or commanded around to have x task done by x time.
I just want a chill and calm dev team that works at their speed and not speedrun every task in the shortest time.

• Do I remove the Models that I received from you?

Yes, I Remove all the Models that I get after 3 Days once the commission is over. Animations on the other hand will stay permanent

• Do I reuse animations?

Yes, I do somewhat reuse animations that I have made over the course of commissions so there might be a chance that one animation you commissioned will look similar to a different game that has an animation I made prior somewhere else. But I will always make a brand new animation if none of the alterations are to your liking

• What I dislike hearing

“Your Price is too high can you lower them?”
As mentioned before my Prices are not ground-bound. You can always discuss with me how much you wanna pay me excluding the 30% tax since I don’t charge people that.

“Why does it take so long?”
I do this as a hobby and life exists and is in the way so it takes a while to finish.
If you need it done quickly you can happily find someone else who can do the commission for you

method

How you can pay me?

• Gamepass (Fast Way)
    I don’t really care if Roblox takes a 30% cut of the payment at least you paid me.

• Group funds (Normal Way)
    Yeah so this exists too

• Paypal (Fast Way)
    I also have this option if none of the above suit you but I rarely use it.

notes

You need to be 13 yrs old to use Discord

I sometimes throw in some free Animations in as a small bonus tho not everytime.

7 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord!