[Closed] Tenal | Freelance builder, scripter, graphic designer, GUI designer, Korean translator

I am primarily a scripter

Scripting is a bit hard to demonstrate with images. However, I have posted – quite a while back – my progress on that large thread, complimented with a bunch of GIFs on things that I have scripted.

https://www.roblox.com/games/420054511/Valor-Legion-Launch-Preview
For this one, I scripted everything that there is to see here, although this was made prior to the popularization of R15. The things to see here are the guns and the capture point system. For the record I built a solid chunk of this place as well if you are interested in my building talent as well, although I am not actively advertising my building skills as they are unfortunately quite rusty.

https://www.roblox.com/games/792690828/Not-Enough-Minerals-ALPHA
I also scripted everything here. This is a game I developed almost entirely on my own in 2017. Unfortunately it didn’t take off because the game design was quite poor, but I still use it to advertise my actual technical abilities (but I’d advise you not hire me as your game designer… haha)

https://www.roblox.com/games/841837990/GUNS
A friend and I worked on a project together, but since the project was never completed I salvaged a lot of it to make the gun scripts here. It’s not as flawless as it could be – I believe I can make it perfect if I actually spent the time on it – but nonetheless I’d say this is a decent showcase of my ability to make guns.

Due to the difficulty of trying to express my capability to script, I will happy show you, upon request, some or all source code encompassed by any game listed above.

I can definitely make anything within the realm of feasibility. I’m not the best at scripting itself, but my scripting experience linked with my other abilities really defines my capability.

To put it simply, I am comfortable making pretty much anything except vehicles although I can try to make simple vehicles if necessary. Just tell me what you want and I’ll let you know what’s possible.

I am a builder

My thematic preference is modern-futuristic and I have extensive experience in city building with complicated metro systems, immersive scenery, and visual diversity. I have together an album that demonstrates such.

Of course I am not limited to city building. I can build interiors, exteriors, urban, suburban, rural, and everything in between.

Moreover, I love building (brick) terrain. If you dig the terrain style in the third image of the album linked below, you should be in good hands.

I am a GUI designer

I, unfortunately, don’t have too many examples. However, I’m able to maneuver GUI manipulation well enough to replicate images of non-ROBLOX UI. One (sadly outdated) example of my GUI designing capabilities is the following:

GUI designing is extremely rage-inducing (especially on a 4K monitor…) so I don’t do it that often. However, if requested, I’d happily sell my soul to the devil and go ahead making GUIs for you.

I am a graphic designer

I haven’t actually gotten with the times and familiarized myself with renders, but I know my way well enough to make things that simply don’t look ugly.

I also haven’t done this too much (especially recently), so among all four of my developmental capabilities I’d be a lot more forgiving in terms of the pricing of graphics if you are unsatisfied with my creations. Nonetheless, here is an album of my work.

I can also speak Korean

If you need your game localized to Korean, I can also help with that.

Other details

• Due to a lot on my plate as it is, I will be somewhat reluctant to commit full-time to an actual project. However, if you feel like you have something impressive in store and that there is a clear mutual benefit, don’t hesitate to sell your ideas to me.
  • My Discord is zaiisao#7008.
  • Feel free to list orders (1) on this thread, (2) in a private message to me on the forums, or (3) on Discord (listed above).
  • Pricing can be determined on a case-by-case basis. Feel free to chat me up and talk to me about pricing – I don’t bite!
  • Scripting is my primary ability; everything else is somewhat rusty.
  • Further questions can be posted in response to this thread or in a direct message to my Discord (listed above).

Thanks!

9 Likes

It is now past May 10th! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumping this.
I’m in desperate need of money due to some personal circumstances so I’m gonna be charging dirt cheap for everything. I’ll include more detail when I’m on my computer, but I’ll cut the rates extremely low. Just need some immediate money.

1 Like

This doesnt seem to work for me can you add me please Sam,#1919

Okay, I am late that is for sure! Did the project get delayed or are you just not hiring anymore?

Alright, so I will officially restart operations again.
Discord has been updated – feel free to get in touch with me at zaiisao#7008

1 Like

Would like to mention Tenal is a very hard working and diligent client! Strongly recommend!

Sent a friend request at Jurou#4173 ! Hope to see you on discord.

Hey I sent a friend request I was wondering if you could accept to talk about GUI design. I need some Gui’s :slight_smile: