[CLOSED] Tsunami Sushi is hiring a Builder! [50,000 R$]

About Us

Tsunami Sushi is the largest Japanese restaurant roleplay group with over 70,000 members. We have been operating since 2014 and have been growing consistently since.

You can visit our group for more information!

About The Job

We are looking for a builder that is able to bring our vision to life with a new version. We are looking for someone that is able to create a low poly Japanese restaurant with optimization for mobile and lower-end PCs. The restaurant should hold up to 70 players on the server, so it will be a large build. The models for food items and kitchen accessories will be provided. Good communications skills and consistent progress is required. I have attached references below as to what we would like the final product to look like. More information will be provided if you are hired.

References

All references come from a version we have scraped due to performance issues.

Payment and Contact Information

We are offering 50,000 Robux through group funds upon completion (negotiable.) If you are interested in this position, you may contact me through the Developer Forum or through my Discord (dustin#6345) with your portfolio and experience.

10 Likes

Hi! Now I just entered a pretty big build, however, I’m not confident that I am going to stick in it for long (for reasons that are a bit, out there…). I guess this would be a better option! I am a terrain developer and very decent builder (as I do say so myself), and I think with a few reference images and some true inspiration I could get this done with upmost quality and effort put in! Here’s my portfolio ([CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder), and if any other builders want to give it a try, sure! I’ve just broken the ice! : )

Hiya! I have added you on discord, I am xJxck_yy#7636

I will be able to get you some images (my portfolio) on discord, so please accept my friend request and DM me.

If you also need a system for ordering, I’m selling one with my friend for the public.

I want to be a dev for you, for multiple reasons. Firstly, you have a great group, with good organisation, builds in the past and management. You also have a good member count, and on top of my first reason, that makes me trust you :slight_smile:

I will bring my utmost integrity and best work to you, and might be able to do the job for cheaper.

I look forward to talking to you soon!

xJxck_yy

1 Like

Hello!

I have accepted it. We are not looking for any scripts or user interface as we already have someone on the team doing it. Thank you! :smiley:

No problem! :smiley:

Glad to hear it.

Hello, there I added you on Discord where we can discusse even more, excuse me for my bad English, but English isn’t my primary language, my Discord is Mato#7079. Have a good day!

Hey! I am very interested in this job and I’ve added you on Discord (xM_ani#0001). I have lots of experience with building for groups similar to Tsunami Sushi. Juice Bars, cafes, etc.

A few examples of what I am capable of (Older examples)

This sounds like a really fun idea!
Hayden_A28 | Portfolio

I’m interested in this position and I’ve sent a friend request on Discord (Lolaphoba#0481), I have lots of experience in building and I’m also a member of the Elite Builders of Robloxia, I have built for other groups in the past and I actually used to be a Hibachi chef at Tsunami Sushi so I have some experience in the group itself too :smile:

3 Likes

Extremely interested in talking with you about this, I think my style would fit well with what you’re trying to achieve here. Also have had quite a fair bit of experience within Cafe communities as well. I’ve sent you a request on Discord for convenience purposes.

Squidzyee#8896

@Lolaphobia is also an incredible builder who I would consider for the job too, he’s made some fantastic creations in the past.

2 Likes

Hello!

Sorry for the late response! I have accepted your Friend Requests and I’m looking forward to speaking with you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE: I believe I have found someone for this task. Thank you to everyone who has sent me their portfolio!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.