[CLOSED] UI Designer for Strucid (100K - 200K Robux)

I appreciate your opinion. What are some of the ROBLOX shooter games that have the same design as mine?

2 Likes

Give me one second to find them.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/4651779470/RECOIL-BETA

With just 2 minutes of searching, I found one that is sharp and is gradient based.

I couldn’t find anymore due to
my lack of time but I know for a fact with my 3 years on this platform, I have seen way more with sharp and gradient based menus.

It is not original but your execution was good, it looks great don’t get me wrong!

1 Like

The aspect of the design could be similar but I don’t see the menu to be the same as mine. What you define as “common” doesn’t mean two or three games using similar design characteristics.

Let’s set an example - some of the casual and famous shooter games most of the people would know is Counter Blox and Arsenal. Do those seem to use the gradient-based menu?

2 Likes

Lets continue this in your DMs, don’t wanna clutter up the post.

2 Likes

Contact me in discord in the porfolio

I have more example I will update but now I cant, contact me and I give you more example

1 Like

Hi, im experienced in UIs for 2 years, i can do every type of UIs in fast time.

Contact me on discord for see some of my prev works.

𝗔𝗱𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘅#8411

1 Like

So this was my first design:

It looked a bit basic, so I switched it up and tried a different design:

PC:

Xbox:

Tablet:

*All of these have been scaled correctly, and created in photoshop!

Discord: TheDCraft#1427

7 Likes

is closed?
contact me on discord: vicdres#1684

1 Like

Still open : )
If you want to apply, follow the instructions

3 Likes

If one were to apply and get accepted, how much more work precedes this initial screen and how quickly do you expect all of the work to be delivered by?

This is my portfolio if you’re interested in my past work: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

2 Likes

You can take a look at Strucid to get an estimate on the amount of UI work you will be doing.

5 Likes

Still open? this is a prototype I will improve it very soon :smiley:

my discord: vicdres#1684

4 Likes

Hey this is my submission for the Position if you’re still offering. My discord Is Powerbuby#7036

13 Likes

I kinda like it I find it very orginal

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of redoing my UI example, but I’ve got a question. Are you able to change the position of the buttons, or do you want them vertically?

1 Like

i’m builder and Designer UI lol

2 Likes

dont look the aug girl other elbow ok the pic is glitched

1 Like

i say tha same LOL. characters

2 Likes