[CLOSED] UI Designer for Strucid (100K - 200K Robux)

Hi!

The Job
We’re looking for someone who can design a brand new UI for Strucid. You should be creative, communicative, and capable of designing original UI. The UI should have a fun and cartoony style (but not overly cartoony). Do not copy Fortnite’s UI.

Application
To apply, design a sample frame that contains the following elements and reply to the thread with a picture of your design (imported into Studio) and Discord contact info. The layout is only an example and you can reposition everything.

Payment
We will pay you 100,000 to 200,000 Robux depending on the speed and quality of your delivery.

44 Likes

Read the application information.

11 Likes

Do they need to be Mobile Compatible?

4 Likes

Yes, the GUI needs to scale well.

5 Likes

Contact me on Discord at Quionew#3567 (Added a small improvement to the UI, Added the stats thing since I forgot it, added more and polished it a tad. Finally added stats UI, forgot it entirely. xd)

PC

Xbox

Tablet

PC with Additional Gamemodes not shown (Only PC to prevent cluttering of images so just imagine the emulated ones.)

It scales, but it is not polished since it is just an example. (I would of course polish it if I got hired.)

From start to finish, this took around 40 non-consecutive minutes total, including the simple placeholder backdrop with Marshmellow lol.

(PS. Sorry about all the different camera angles of Marshmellow, they were all taken at different times so they couldn’t be exact.)

5 Likes

You need to follow the format sir.

4 Likes

Portfolio: [LIMITED] loueque | Enthusiastic Programmer, UI Designer Portfolio

loueque#5566

Re-created the example that you’ve shown and added some UI Gradients, might not be the best but it’s worth the shot as I can do other color choices as well.

^ Could do better but just an example for now.

^ They range from PC to tablets and phones.

4 Likes

I gotta go for now but this is as far as I got it took around 40 minutes.

(Render not by me just an example)

Lemme know if you’d want anything else and I’d be happy to fix it for you. With a bit more time I’m sure I could make it look even better, thanks for this opportunity.

13 Likes

I do also have experience with scaling UI across different screen sizes.
nank#7998

42 Likes

Thanks for providing the community with this wonderful opportunity! This is my submission; photo taken in Roblox Studio with UI Aspect Constraints and Scale Size/Position applied and 1920x1080p PC Resolution. Discord Username is Zero Prime#7501 (The Anthro Character and background are placeholders for a well-done Strucid render or shots of the game)

UI emulated on iPhone X

UI emulated on iPad Pro

RobloxScreenShot20200812_001324317

6 Likes

Hello! Here is my submission! The UI Is scaled across all devices! My Discord is Snaps#1024. Hope we can work something out! All Icons made by me.

7 Likes

sens#1473

The following UI that I created isn’t based on the cartoony style that Strucid has always followed. However, my main goal was to get over the standards - to create a UI that hasn’t been on the ROBLOX platform yet. Pretty much any cartoon themed Strucid UI that I could think of was something that everyone could make, and it is just common and boring.

The temporary render was placed to simulate the Strucid character. The UI is fully capable of being imported and scripted.

(Sets of Strucid thumbnails were used / Credits to geedcat for the render used on the menu)

48 Likes

I like the design, but that design has been on platform before, sharp and gradient based menus are common in the shooter games I play so if I am missing something, please tell me.

2 Likes

I appreciate your opinion. What are some of the ROBLOX shooter games that have the same design as mine?

2 Likes

Give me one second to find them.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/4651779470/RECOIL-BETA

With just 2 minutes of searching, I found one that is sharp and is gradient based.

I couldn’t find anymore due to
my lack of time but I know for a fact with my 3 years on this platform, I have seen way more with sharp and gradient based menus.

It is not original but your execution was good, it looks great don’t get me wrong!

1 Like

The aspect of the design could be similar but I don’t see the menu to be the same as mine. What you define as “common” doesn’t mean two or three games using similar design characteristics.

Let’s set an example - some of the casual and famous shooter games most of the people would know is Counter Blox and Arsenal. Do those seem to use the gradient-based menu?

2 Likes

Lets continue this in your DMs, don’t wanna clutter up the post.

2 Likes

Contact me in discord in the porfolio

I have more example I will update but now I cant, contact me and I give you more example

1 Like

Hi, im experienced in UIs for 2 years, i can do every type of UIs in fast time.

Contact me on discord for see some of my prev works.

𝗔𝗱𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘅#8411

1 Like