[CLOSED] UI Designer for Strucid (100K - 200K Robux)

So this was my first design:

It looked a bit basic, so I switched it up and tried a different design:

PC:

Xbox:

Tablet:

*All of these have been scaled correctly, and created in photoshop!

Discord: TheDCraft#1427

7 Likes

is closed?
contact me on discord: vicdres#1684

1 Like

Still open : )
If you want to apply, follow the instructions

3 Likes

If one were to apply and get accepted, how much more work precedes this initial screen and how quickly do you expect all of the work to be delivered by?

This is my portfolio if you’re interested in my past work: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

2 Likes

You can take a look at Strucid to get an estimate on the amount of UI work you will be doing.

5 Likes

Still open? this is a prototype I will improve it very soon :smiley:

my discord: vicdres#1684

4 Likes

Hey this is my submission for the Position if you’re still offering. My discord Is Powerbuby#7036

13 Likes

I kinda like it I find it very orginal

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of redoing my UI example, but I’ve got a question. Are you able to change the position of the buttons, or do you want them vertically?

1 Like

i’m builder and Designer UI lol

2 Likes

dont look the aug girl other elbow ok the pic is glitched

1 Like

i say tha same LOL. characters

2 Likes

Hello PhoenixSigns,

Here are multiple UI design concepts I created. If you need anything changed, or need a different layout, some modifications to the style, etc. I am able to do that as you need! My portfolio and Discord will be linked down below. :slight_smile:

Important Note: To better match the visual style of Strucid, I did use the Strucid BG image linked above. I believe making a UI against a nice professional background adds a visual flair, and since you already own it, it’d be easy to implement.

All designs below are watermarked, however I do not claim ownership of the background image used. Once again, the background image is the one shown in the original post, posted by PhoenixSigns.

Character renders are rendered by me.

Design 01: Circular Shape for Stats

Design 02: Hexagon Shape for Stats

Design 01 and 02: Mobile Layout

Design 01: Circular Shape for Stats

Design 02: Hexagon Shape for Stats

Style 02: Concept Design and Style

Style 03: Concept Design and Style

Style 03: Mobile Design/Mobile Style

Style 04: Style 01 reimagined/redesigned/restyled with the topbar from the previous style or/AKA Style 03

Style 05: Redesigned Top Bar with mostly icons/icon buttons

Website/Web Design: Just a UI design thrown in for fun

Importing Services:

Since I made multiple UI concepts, to be efficient and since this is only a sample, I will only import one of the UI samples simply to show I can import them. :slight_smile:

Important Note: Since this is only a sample, I only imported enough to demonstrate my skill level.

^ THE ABOVE MOBILE IMAGE SHOWS DESKTOP SCALING ONLY. THIS IS NOT THE CUSTOM FIT MOBILE UI. The custom-fit mobile UI is not included in the sample.

Why you should hire me and my services:

• Mobile Edition UI: I create a custom fit version of the UI just for mobile/mobile users so that mobile users may have a nicely scaled UI to play with. This could also be beneficial for shooter games because mobile users need more/better on-screen controls.
  • I give out a Google Drive folder at the end of the job/commission with all the UI elements in case you ever need them
  • I import the UIs I make into Roblox studio utilizing proper scaling (using scale instead of offset) along with a UIAspectRatioConstraint and when necessary or when appropriate, grid layouts and list layouts. I also try and utilize/use the other UI elements as needed.

Portfolio: [CLOSED FOR REVAMP] SENTROSS | Programmer / UI Designer / Builder / GFX Artist / 3D Modeler / Animator
Discord: APlayerAPlayer#4074

Have a good day. :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Hey PhoenixSigns,

I made a conceptual UI design for Strucid, as per your request. The UI is imported into Roblox Studio and attached below are images that showcase the practical scaling on a desktop monitor, iPhone X, and iPad Pro.

I believe it is the right balance between efficiency and aesthetics. I thought it was of importance to make this UI overhaul a seamless transition for your current player base while simultaneously modernizing it. On one last note, the character render is a ViewportFrame capable of movement and animations.

Desktop UI

iPhone X UI

iPad Pro UI

I am totally up for criticism and am flexible to any of your needs—thank you so much for this opportunity!

My contact information is nons#3410. I hope we’ll be chatting soon!

26 Likes

Round 2! I’ve spent much more time making this and I hope you like it :). All Icons made by me. Discord: Snaps#1024

3 Likes

Here is another new concept:
(I am playing around with a few styles)

8 Likes

Is this still open?

(mustbe30chars)

1 Like

Finally got around to emulating:

srauf#0001

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit