**CLOSED** [UP TO 20,000 - 50,000 robux!] Scripter needed for SCP game! (ALMOST DONE!)

About Us

Heya! We’re a new SCP:F community that’s currently in the early stages of releasing. A LOT of the game is already done, we pretty much only need a scripter to do some stuff. (Lots of scripting is already done, just need a few tasks to be done.)

Current Team
@Anddimal - Creative Director/Owner
@BrightParts - Builder
@TO_X2C - UI Designer
@Xx1Luffy1xX - Scripter

You can see our progress so far here: [🌟 NEW GUNS] Area 52 - Roblox

About The Job

We’re looking for an advanced scripter with at least 1 year of experience. You must also have good experience in the following areas:

Marketplace
Datastore
Debugging
UI Tweening

You’ll be required to do these tasks in a fast manner. You’ll have around 1 week the time.

Payment

We are paying [1k-3.5k] R$ per task.
Up to 20,000 - 50,000 R$ in total

Contact Us

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrightPartsRBX
Discord: BrightParts#1961
Or reply to this post/send me a message!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I am interested! Here is my Portfolio.

Hi! I’d like to know more about the job :). Here is my portfolio: Uatemycookie22 - Programmer

Hello, I would like to apply for the scripting position : BadlyDev’s Portfolio

I’m interested.

I would love to do it!!! I wouldnt even mind working for up to 15k instead of the 20k! Here is My portfolio I have around 2 years of expirence as well. I sent a friend request too.

Hi, I’m interested and I see that you don’t have an animator and I’m good with animations. If you want examples of the animations that I do, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Hello! I have roughly 3.5 years of scripting experience in Lua and other languages, helping to finish up another SCPF game sounds really fun. I’ll contact you, I am kee#2180

Is this still open? I’m interested! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus!

I’m interested, my cord is Bloxynet#4289

I can vouch for this man, good scripter and better friend.

My portfolio: Gutoggg's Portifolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.