[CLOSED] USPAC is hiring a scripter/UI designer!

About Us

Hello. We are United States Pacific Areas Command, a Marine Corps group with almost 90 members and growing very rapidly. We are WWI-WWII 1930s era. We have a parent game but are looking to make our own training center which we have started but we need scripts for.
The Team
@Luxorz - Builder/Modeler
@Valynex - Builder
@Couldbeyou - Scripter/UI designer

You can see our group here: United States Pacific Areas Command - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter (hopefully the scripter can UI design as well) to join our team. The job is not hard, there are only a few scripts that need to be implemented (UI scripts, gate scripts etc.) and for the UI design, only a few simple ones. I imagine most scripters already have these scripts created.

Payment

We are paying Robux. Since we do not need many scripts, we’re willing to pay up to 3k for them. If you are a UI designer and a scripter applying for the job, we are willing to pay up to 5k. Price is negotiable, we’re open to offers.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (preferred) @asher#3785
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 4 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

My portfolio, I sent a friend request. My tag is Obi-Wan Kenobi#5246.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.