[OPEN] CanadianCrepe | Professional UI Designer and 2D Artist

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 8.48.55 PM
Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI Designer!. I specialize in Menu UI’s and other forms of UI. I have been creating UI’s for a while, and I am currently working on UI’s for a game right now. However, due to my free-time during COVID-19, I have a chance to work.
I accept ROBUX and Discord Nitro Boosts for my server (see below for more information.)

However, I do NOT script any UI’s, so you’ll have to do that yourself. I will also only do one page of UI, meaning no extra pages of UI, only one.

I am also a 2D artist, though, I am not accepting those types of commissions currently, though if you do want my artwork, DM me, and I will think about working on your artwork.

Users I have worked/working with.

@Fallen2D
@Piggeni
@EsplosiveTNT2
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 8.49.14 PM

Here are some screenshots of my UI work

USA UI

Ro-Flix

STAR WARS

ROLTA

(Store UI)

(ADMIN PANEL)

Here are some screenshots of my 2D Artist work

Banana Man

Availability

I am available between 10 AM - 7 PM Eastern Daylight Time, which is usually when I am online.

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 8.49.23 PM
Prices are negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on ROBLOX or on Discord.
My Discord Tag is Obi-Wan Kenobi#5246

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I think you should increase the pricing a bit

4 Likes

Here is a lil feedback on your post. I think you should add more examples if thats possible, it will increase your chances of getting a customer

3 Likes

I’m starting off new, and I have cheap prices, so, I’ll add more when I get more customers.

1 Like

Attention everyone, I have recently updated my prices! Check them out!

Love the work. Might need you soon.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I added a poll and I am currently looking for one more order at the moment until my UI design will be closed for a few weeks or even months, as I have been hired for a job in a game.
Thanks for understanding, I will keep you updated once if the job is finished or I’m free to UI Design.

• BenzGamingz
1 Like

Reopened my commissions and added my 2D artist work.

All purchases this week will be 50% off regular prices! If you would like to buy some UI, DM me on the DevForum.
Discord is now an option for contacting me, if you’d like.
My working hours have also been edited.

Your pricing is too low. I think you should increase them because your UI is unique.

1 Like

I didn’t really get many orders with my original prices, so I want to get more orders.

1 Like

Added some new commissions for my UI work! Check it out, especially you Star Wars fans. :slight_smile:

Just for today, all UI designs are free! Get your UI while you can.

Sales are no longer free, feel free to buy some UI today!

2 Likes

Your UI’s look pretty good! I’m definitely interested, but I see you didn’t happen to list your discord name and #.

EDIT: DM me, Overconfident#1153 on discord and we can talk more.

1 Like

Sent, my profile picture is of an Obi-Wan character.

@BenzGamingz was quick with his work, and provided everything I requested from him. If you need a UI designer, I definitely recommend him for your project.

(P.S, I’ll definitely be working with him again if I need other UI designs)

1 Like

Thank you for the review @EsplosiveTNT2, much appreciated. Hope to work with you on more projects.

1 Like

Hello, are you still open for commissions?

Yes I am still open for commissions.