[CLOSED] VIDAR Studios Hiring || R$ / USD

Hello :grin:! I’m looking for developers to work with me on a new game, and help with progressing a new group.

Lead Team Members:

Hiring:

• @username - Scripter

About VIDAR Studios

We, at VIDAR Studios, strive to develop games. For all Ages and Audiences to Enjoy. Focusing more on Gameplay and Quality than anything else. We’re here to give an experience, for everyone to remember. Our games, leave no-detail unincorporated, unlike other studios - each of our games is unique to their Gameplay and Experience.

Currently, we mainly have one active-game in-development. However, we have another game, that has been delayed, and making minor progress. VIDAR Studios is extremely new and has-had no current releases. Other development studios, stagnate in-a stalemate within Communication and Business. VIDAR sets to right this, giving Clear-Cut announcements, professional Business practices, and Eloquent Communication.

About The Position

You must be able to communicate in a reasonable time-frame, maintain a professional attitude, receive constructive criticism and give it professionally, and it would be easier if you can fully focus on what you would be working on. Lastly, being able to ask questions and give opinions/ideas on what this game could be, are always wanted.

If you are not able to Communicate within a Reasonable Timeframe and If you can’t fully focus on this Project, e.g. Working for Multiple Groups/Clients. Then this job is NOT for you

For more details about the Positions or Job, DM me on Discord/Forum

Currently, I'm hiring for these positions:
  • Scripter(Coarse knowledge of Lua)

Everything You Make Must Be Yours

Payment

Payment will be determined on how you help VIDAR Studios grow, and your performance/quality as an individual. All of this will be paid with Robux, Percentage or USD (Combination of % & USD Possible). Current Payment Methods: USD (Paypal), R$ (Group Payout or Shirt/Asset), % (When Game is Released).

Baseline Pay Amount & Options:

• Scripter: 21 - 23% (R$/USD - Discussed Privately)

Prices & Payment ARE Negotiable

If you have any questions for payment (In other Forms), message me on discord or reply to this post. And I will respond within a timely manner either way.

I’m currently self-funding this project.

Contact

Please fill out the application form, then contact me.

Application Form: https://forms.gle/caonTsaqPrDxVZfb9
Group: VIDAR Studios - Roblox
Discord Server: VIDAR Studios

If you want any progress on the game, please message me on either platform. Discord Is Required!

Discord: Farsalis#0983

You Must Be 13 Years or Older to Apply

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Would you be able to include a reference for how large the map will be? Even size in studs would help to make more builders consider applying for a position.

Yep, information has been included. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

What is the budget for the entire game so I can get an estimate of the individual pay

Seems very professional :balance_scale:

Added on discord Bofie#6666

Thanks for your question, the entire game budget is around 10k - 15k to start off initial development. Then to be funded by Investors from there on.

12-17% for a scripter is honestly nothing…

Most of the percentages you’re giving away really should be a PPA, Animator, GFX, Composer, Artist normally would be PPA instead of a percentage…

I highly recommend changing the payouts if you want to find anyone willing to work for you.

5 Likes

I agree with you when it comes to this particular group. However some groups like my previous have experienced great levels of success; so when it comes to devex standards it’s really the other way around. I applicants should examine teams more before making any decisions. (I don’t associate with this group or its members in any way)

1 Like

Hey @12904! Sorry for the payouts. We will rethink our percentages and payment methods. Thank you for your comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed. A programmer is basically the heart of the game, finding a good programmer that will take 15% will be a difficult task.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! As I said, this is a baseline payment. So do, please keep that In mind as payment can be subjective.

1 Like

For the artist, what sort of art style would you want from them?

Thanks for asking! I’d be looking for a more realistic style.

heyy still looking for scripters?

1 Like

it seems that you’ve already got a basic story/theme for your game to be based off of. i’d be interested in filling the position with additional information regarding what you still need and gameplay

Hello, sorry for the late response. And yes! We are still currently hiring Scripters.

Awesome, if you still want information. You can always contact my discord or message on the developer forum!

Alright I sent you a friend request on discord

Awesome, thank you for applying!

I am a good team manager I am up to it Developerboi#1682