[CLOSED] VIDAR Studios Hiring || R$ / USD

Thanks for applying :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t quite get what tasks the builders are given. Will the builders be working on a map? Or just be making different assets?

Thanks for the questions! Builders will be working with both. But more tasked to working and building maps. Post will be updated with this.

I dont think roblox allows discord links on dev forum posts. Also, im interested in the building position.

Hello! That would be very weird. As discord is allowed on the ROBLOX platform. So, it does not seem to be a pressing issue. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Are you still hiring scripters? Here is my portfolio: TTVDarthAnonymous1 - Scripter Portfolio

1 Like

Yes! We are. Thanks for your application.

Just finished applying for UI designer. :smile:

Thank you for applying! :slight_smile:

Added you on discord! Im Aluminum_Dev!

Thank you for Applying! :grinning:

We are still Hiring all Listed Positions!

1 Like

A few questions I hope people will include in their format as a norm in the future:

• Any active games in development?
  • Do you or the group have any past history of success?
  • What’s different about this from the current status quo of development studios?

• Why do what you do, is there a purpose behind it?

• How do you accomplish your purpose through your products?

• What are the products that the development studio develop which reflects all of this?

Hello, and thank you. This post hasn’t been updated, in awhile. However, when it is, it will be updated with these things in-mind.

Hello, I have sent you a friend request in discord to talk about the Scripter and UI designer role

Interested in the position. Here portfolio
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-builder-molder-game-designer/473133/2

Excellent, I seem interest in the UI Job. I have sent you a friend request.

Yo im looking for someone pls contact me on discord : ZeXelDev#8308

Thank you for sending an application!

1 Like

I am afraid to make this post… but I just want to say:
For all applying, the team is currently 9 members large, not 3. When I worked for them my name was not on the team list.
Farsalis can and will fire you and give meager robux in return. I recieved 20 (0.07 cents) worth of robux for several models over a two-month period.
After applying and becoming part of the studio, they decided the team was too large and severed my connection, without prior notice. Immediately after I was fired they hired another builder.
If you don’t want this to happen to you I suggest you look at another studio for work. Or sign a contract so they cannot do this.
Don’t make my mistake.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.