[CLOSED] VIDAR Studios Hiring || R$ / USD

Awesome, thank you for applying!

Would the UI be doing both, or are you doing an individual UI designer + individual GFX Artist

Sorry for the Confusion! Will be changed! Either one, thanks for your question.

Your account age is extremely low, what’s with that?

1 Like

Cool game idea! Are you going for more of a Breath of the Wild style or Skyrim type deal?

Two separate accounts, I’ve actually been on the platform since 2017! Thanks for your question.

Nothing with Breath of the Wild, More Skyrim and Dark Souls! Thank you for asking :grinning:

1 Like

I would like to be a scripter or modeler. I hold my info private, and yes I am over 13.
(My discord (TheTalentlessDummy#1695).

Thank you, but we’re only receiving applications!

interested in the ui position

kuoves ✘#9867

Thanks for applying :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t quite get what tasks the builders are given. Will the builders be working on a map? Or just be making different assets?

Thanks for the questions! Builders will be working with both. But more tasked to working and building maps. Post will be updated with this.

I dont think roblox allows discord links on dev forum posts. Also, im interested in the building position.

Hello! That would be very weird. As discord is allowed on the ROBLOX platform. So, it does not seem to be a pressing issue. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Are you still hiring scripters? Here is my portfolio: TTVDarthAnonymous1 - Scripter Portfolio

1 Like

Yes! We are. Thanks for your application.

Just finished applying for UI designer. :smile:

Thank you for applying! :slight_smile:

Added you on discord! Im Aluminum_Dev!