[CLOSED] V&K Industries is looking for developers!

is that my email was failing, so I sent a photo

I’m interested my discord is Cliffon#2633 if you still have a slot.

Shoot us an email to apply! :wink:

2 Likes

Already Done Ill be waiting to hear back!
:smiley:

Just want to say that I applied for scripter.

I’ve sent an email, I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have submitted my application, really hope to get accepted, and if yes, looking forward to working together.

Sent an email! So excited for this potential opportunity to be working with you guys! I’m a HUGE fan of star wars, so I think this would be an unbelievable opportunity.

Also can I know when you guys are going to pick the most qualified participant so I can make sure to not apply for any jobs until then? Thanks!

They’re going to be selected tonight likely.

4 Likes

We are still taking applications for builders! If you want a chance to work on something huge, now is the time!

What timezone are you guys? Just curious.

1 Like

We are both currently in CET, however we are very flexible with work hours.

2 Likes

when they will give the answer (I’m excited)

Builders are getting a response sometime tomorrow.

2 Likes

I just wanted to make sure, I sent my application via email sometime yesterday, however it appears that the link to my portfolio I provided in the mail was invalid as i unfortunately found out today. I have resent the work with the correct link but have no way of knowing if the email was received (I have previously had issues with this specific email address). My apologies for the slight hickup in communication (email: robloxbuilderdev@gmail.com )

So far, thanks for applications!

Programmer has been selected already thus applications for this role have been closed. Congrats to @grilme99

We’re really glad to have you in team :muscle:

Builder will be selected soon.

4 Likes

I’ve just sent an email regarding the vacancy for Builder I hope to hear back from you soon!

Apologies for the later response I hope I still have time paha.

1 Like

are you almost going to say it?

1 Like

Sent in a email! If any troubles, or questions, contact me on discord! Sinox#0001.

1 Like