[CLOSED] WED Imagineering | Hiring Builders and Scripters

wed_imagineering

This recruitment is now closed and is no longer accepting new developers at this time.

About Us

Hi there! We are WED Imagineering, a group on Roblox owned by @belpois2712member which does recreations for Disney Parks around the world (Primarly Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL)

The Team

Leads/Senior Developers
@belpois2712member - Chairman/Builder
@OffAxis - Vice Chairman/Builder
@Gamerbro3500 - Modeler/Scripter/UI Designer
@6sidi - Builder/Modeler/UI Designer
@Napelit - Builder/Scripter

Junior Developers
rtrumble - Modeler
@AustinEngineering - Scripter
@billyboytwo - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Walt Disney World Resort [Classic] - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for long term professional builders and scripters to join our team. We value constant communication between staff members and we promote a healthy work environment.

Example of one of our builds

0l1xVowMCV_cxbaSUCHI5uuTbIm3UnHHFyhebPn1E4kWULM0HXCJ4LDgG8HsofLVZvRrvnXRNpzUuaAMQbXcMwUq7nGiYM33hHwV

Payment

We do weekly payments in Robux for weekly assets that are completed.
Payrates range anywhere between 500-7,000 Robux such as a show creator can get paid around 5,000 robux, working on whole attractions you get paid almost 7,000 robux and
work weekly minimally with the team, each member is 500 robux.

Contact Us

If you want to apply please message OffAxis or belpois2712member on Discord.
@belpois2712member Discord: SMGFRENZY#4985
@OffAxis Discord: OffAxis#0695

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns please leave them down in the replies or message me on the Devfourm and I’ll try my best to answer them.
Thanks for reading! :smile:

7 Likes

Hi, gonna dm you, I’m DoryShelby0 # 3174

My portafolio: (Need to add another game ) (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

Hi there! Do you have a certain amount of back-up funds ready?

We keep 10,000 to keep at all times.

2 Likes

I would love to be part of this I am pretty good at replicating things from real life into roblox or other roblox builds a replicate them to make them look just like the original. I will send you a friend request right now I have been to Walt Disney world 4 times so this will be very fun!

1 Like

This seems very fun I would love to help and I can send previous work to you if you are interested

1 Like

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π••π•–π•žπ•–π•• π•Šπ•„π”Ύπ”½β„π”Όβ„•β„€π•#𝟜𝟑𝟠𝟝, ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π•π• π• π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 π•₯𝕠 π•₯π•™π•šπ•€! ℍ𝕠𝕑𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•¨π• π•£π•œ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•€π• π• π•Ÿ!

1 Like

Hi! I can help you with lighting, it looks very plain. I specialize in realistic lighting. Here is my portfolio if you are interested!

Hello there, we currently have some lighting experts on our team, right now we are primarily hiring builders and scripters. I appreciate your portfolio but we’re not hiring lighting experts at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.