[CLOSED] Yummiez Bakery is looking for a clothing designer!

Hello! I am DevKeyRBLX, owner of Yummiez Bakery. I am looking for an experienced clothing designer to create an outfit including a shirt and pants for our workers.

@DevKeyRBLX - Builder, Scripter, UI Designer, GFX Artist, Project Lead, Creative Director.
@ COULD BE YOU! - Clothing Designer

You can see our progress so far here: Yummiez Bakeryᵀᴹ - Roblox

I am looking for an experienced clothing designer to join our team and create an amazing outfit for our workers. Here are some examples of the type of thing you will need to produce:

Example of shirt

Main_Uniform_Shirt - Roblox

Example of pants

Main_Uniform_Pants - Roblox

Our game needs 1 shirt and 1 pants completed by the 20th July, 2020. I’m not the most experienced in clothing design, however I believe each piece will take at least 30 minutes.

I am paying 600 Robux for the entire outfit via t - shirt. I will cover fees. You must have a portfolio with examples or images of your work to apply.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at SoaringKey#9512
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am able to do the job. Message me for more info.

1 Like

I am interested- check out my portfolio.

Position fulfilled, thank you to everyone who was interested. Congratulations, @MissMae15 for getting this position!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.