Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

An excellent UI designer made me a great UI highly recommend!

1 Like

Sent discord friend request for UI

1 Like

Accepted your friend request and messaged you.

1 Like

Hi there! Font name is Choco Bear

1 Like

I recently hired Dan999plus for a powerbox UI. They did not disappoint! The UI looked amazing and he did it quickly. 9-10, will hire again!

2 Likes

Showcase is updated check it out!!!

Great work, commissioned myself and one hundred percent happy with result. Recommending!!

1 Like

Added new Cartoony Style UIs! Check it out!

Here to vouch for him, he’s a quick worker and even with all the revisions requested of him, he still finished on time without any complaints, got exactly the UI I was in search of and for a good price. :+1:

1 Like

Great UI designer, works hard and brings high quality results fast. Couldn’t recommend him more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya! I would like to hire you, but it’s up to 3000 robux per day. My tag-

ValcanBlizzard#7842

He has amazing ui’s. Admire his work, they look really nice!

1 Like

I just updated my showcase. Check it out!

1 Like

His designs are purely amazing! Fast and trustable UI designer :+1:

1 Like

Players really enjoyed the simple UI designs and they liked it! I’d totally hire him again if I’m ever gonna do another game!

1 Like

Amazing UI designer both in Importing and creating UI. Dan created my UI for my game that I asked for it to be a certain theme and all and attractive to kids and really pulled it off. My favorite aspect of Dan is that he imports since it is hard to find good UI designers that import. If you are looking for Dan on a project I totally recommend him for UI design on your project if you are looking for a fast and efficient UI designer.

1 Like

Very good work! I really liked your portfolio.

1 Like

Hey! My commissions is open now!!

Didn’t hire him, just saw his UI on the HD event, it’s nuts! Your a fantastic UI artist and I hope to be like you one day.

1 Like

Easy to work with, Props to Zoxian.

1 Like