Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

Grup 1

Hi there! You can call me Dan or Zoxian. I am 18 yo Moldovan UI Designer. I use Adobe Photoshop for all of my works. I am able to import all of the UI and properly scale it. I am experienced in different styles such as Medieval/Fantasy, Cartoon, Sci-fi, Modern/Flat etc. You can check out my groups to see my currenct or past projects. Currently learning more about 3D Graphic. I’m really motivated when it comes to creating and learning new stuff.

Grup 1 kopya

User Interface

Other
Past Experience

Vanity Studio - 350k Members
Impulsive Studios - 800k Members
Special Containment Procedures Foundation (Area 52) - 115k Members
Sleepy Studios - 720k Members
ProCreations - 220k Members

Grup 2

Pricing is determined by the client’s budget, workload, and deadline, among other factors.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a quote; prices are negotiable, and I normally accept deals because I am not picky, but they must be fair. My starting prices are as follows:

• 50 000+ Robux
  • 175+ USD

Grup 2 kopya

You can contact me on Discord Zoxian#7341
You can also contact me on Twitter
Time Zone GMT+3

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

64 Likes

If i may ask… What like website/App do you use to make such wonderful UI desgins? I would like to start designing mine but i don’t know what website/App to use.
Discord: TendoMVP#6894(Just incase you want to reply to me there.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi there! Im using photoshop/studio. I want to learn how to use illustrator. AI is better for cartoonnstyle UIs

3 Likes

Guys, trust this guy! He’s the best ever! I made some peojects with him and he makes high quality jobs and pretty quickly!

6 Likes

Wonderful UI designer, received my UI’s in an amazing form! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just received my order and it’s amazing thank you so much, the quality is beyond amazing! I will be reaching back out for future projects!:blush:

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord. 12904#1757.

2 Likes

I liked working with dan, He was quick with delivery and made a good product in the end. I do recommend him for your games!

3 Likes

Sent a friend request on discord if your still accepting job offers.

Sparkatic#1876

3 Likes

I’d recommend Dan999plus all the way, within 30 minutes he was able to bring quality GUI designs to me and listened to each of my request so that it was just the way I imagined it. The price was totally worth the time and effort.

Definitely consider hiring him. :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

He does high quality work and does it fast! Awesome! You should really hire this guy.

3 Likes

Uis turned out amazing and was able to change any problems I had immediately, highly recommend hiring!

3 Likes

Cartoon Showcase Updated!!!

2 Likes

check out my latest post to see if you wanna get my job!

2 Likes

Hey i will pay you 1k for my whole simulator ui + bonuses ItzOso_YT#6974

2 Likes

I have worked with Dan before and I 100% recommend him for your UI graphic needs. Although some may disagree about his rates, the original work, quality, and flexibility makes it worth it. He doesn’t need to be a one-time commission. He is generally a great guy and will get back to you as soon as he can. With his positive and approachable demeanor, having him working for you is one of the best decisions you can make. Not to mention that all of his work is COMPLETELY original. He works with photoshop and you will receive great quality images. His business is fairly simple and easy to understand. Nothing better than having a great business partner!

2 Likes

To be honest, the quality is good w the guis, but he didn’t complete the order. It took him 9 days to finish a small order, and it was missing some of the guis. When I asked him to complete it, he said he “doesn’t save files”. I can’t really recommend him, also due to the fact that he ignored me multiple times. I would respond to him right after he dmed me back, and although he was online, I didn’t get a response until I said “?” or “hello?”, and after that I would have to wait a day until he responded, even though he constantly switched between online and offline. He also told me to do a part of it myself, because he was busy with other commissions or on vacation out of the blue.
The quality of the GUIs are good and original, but my experience was not great.

5 Likes

You want me to make templates. I can’t make some parts of UIs in photoshop so u need to make them in roblox studio.

1 Like

They were simply like small buttons, and the commission wasn’t complete after over a week.

1 Like

Commissions is open again!!!

1 Like