Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

He did really good job on UI for my game. I would recommend working with him! Also the prices are really good, for what he does.

1 Like

No complaints whatsoever great to work with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Original client (PaxKaddin) couldnā€™t post, doing so on his behalf:

ā€œDid a really good job on the UIs, satisfied with the results. Would definitely recommend him!ā€

1 Like

Very efficient designer who was happy to make any changes I needed,
no matter how many times I asked. :joy:
Great guy and great UI, would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Hello!

I send u a friend request on discord
ZxcleDev#6686

I love your work and hoping for further contact

100% Recommended I recently worked with Zoxian and got very high quality UI! He changed it exactly how i wanted it. Delivery was pretty fast and i should definitely recommend him! Great person to work with.

1 Like

100% Recommended

Zoxian is a great guy, heā€™s been making uis for my games for a while now and I can recommend, he is swift and will deliver your UIā€™s on your exact deadline.

Cheap

1 Like

Beautiful GUIā€™s! No problem, No issues, everything was perfect! If you want some high-quality GUIā€™s then I recommend hiring him.

1 Like

Nice job on the shadows. :open_hands:

QUESTION
Once youā€™ve created your UIs - do you import them into studio afterwards as well?

Hello there, Yes after designing templates in photoshop I import them into the studio then scale them and optimize. You donā€™t have to pay extras for importing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great UI designer! Easy to work with and really talented!

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised with my experiencing working with Zoxian. His rates were fair and the quality of the product was superb. He gave me an estimated time of completion and delivered it diligently. He made requested alterations to the product without seeming indignant. Extremely responsive and politeā€”I recommend him.

Decided to update my portfolio since it wasnā€™t updated for awhile. Check it out!

Portfolio is updated! Check it out ^^

Iā€™d recommend working with him. He is fast and good at his job and is fun to work with.